Would the alien even be that much of a danger once it got to earth...

Would the alien even be that much of a danger once it got to earth? I feel like the whole reason it was threatening is because everyone was trapped on a space station with no weapons and they were trying to prioritize saving their crewmates. Once it gets to earth they can just nuke it.

Attached: Life-310411261-large.jpg (883x1200, 140.21K)

it adapts to anything instantly yo

it'll be unstoppable

calvin grew from touching anything organic

What was the creatures gimmick? I can barely remember the movie.

It was likely going to multiple exponentially and spread uncontrollably. And they already gave it ridiculous abilities on the space station so I'm sure it would be apocalyptic on Earth

Yeah bro those chink fishermen are totally going to kick it’s ass.

Retard nigger

Most underrated film in a long time.

I think they took too many creative liberties. This movie is nothing like the board game.

>going to kick it’s ass.
>it's

You're the only retarded nigger here.

seriously? of course dummy

Underrated

Same, I think it was some kind of constantly growing alien or something

100% agree. Human is the apex predator, PERIOD. Alien is only victorious when they trap humans.

they were gonna eat it dumbfuck
that ending is a subtle joke aimed at asians' odd diets

Oh you've got me gigglin' user

Apex predator. An organism comprised entirely of super cells. It’s body was all brain, muscle, and stomach.
Shame is was such a dull movie.

Nothing, it killed people just because. It didn't eat the astronauts or anything, it just killed them and moved on

It's cells can do anything and it's invincible

>Once it gets to earth they can just nuke it.

Those Fishermen probably didn't have the authority to call in a nuclear strike. Also by the time anyone would risk to nuke a foreign country, the thing has been spread all over the continent.

I'm all eyes and libido

My gut me it would just jump in the sea and never be heard from agin until it started disrupting ecosystems from being a apex predator.

It’s a Cloverfield prequel.

Sapping the IQ of everyone around it, including the writer which is why everyone and everything in the movie is retarded.

>What was the creatures gimmick? I can barely remember the movie.
This alien was a Mary Sue. Literally omnipotent level knowledge and power with infinite plot armor. Nothing could defeat it.

Attached: 1662880026711.png (657x527, 19.16K)