OHHHH MY LOVEEEE MY DARLINGGGGG

OHHHH MY LOVEEEE MY DARLINGGGGG

Attached: FF8E6C9A-BFB9-41ED-9EE5-F6CB59C04146.jpg (480x360, 14.53K)

uh ranga doo
ranga doo dang doo

>Elvis about to die right there on the stage asked to sing
he's going to suc-
>Most soulful singing starts playing
god mother of christ i love this video so much

Pure kino. Honestly brought me to tears the first time I saw it. An outdated artist on the verge of death going off-script to sing an outdated song, and it’s magical.

I haven’t seen the biopic, but I hear it ends with this. If so, that’s very tasteful.

Old Missus marry "Will the weaver"
William was a gay deceiver
Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land

Attached: 7ec0a1efe3768b64dd11e0765b607511[1].jpg (1023x576, 35.54K)

Roy Orbison was better

Zoomers will never understand

it's lip synced retards

No it’s not you faggot

yes the fuck it is look at the end he stops moving his mouth but you can still hear his voice

You’re a dumbass

Crazy he was that great that young and died that young.
I thought he was like 56 when he died. Nope 42.
He was a national star at 19-20
International supernova by 25.

Beatles can suck a fat one.

Buddy Holly>the rest

cept the beatles wrote their own songs and went to the moon and back, aesthetically and culturally. While Elvis merely postured in comparison...

there's a quote on wikipedia about Elvis showing how rebellion was revelatory but the Beatles showed how style could be forged as a collective cultural consensus, they are by orders of magnitude more significant culturally, just by virtue of the fact the Elvis sounds nice over I-vi-IV-V and the Beatles conceived and performed records with what became modern production techniques like Tomorrow Never Knows, whose aesthetic and technical value far outstrips and transcends almost all of pop music to this day.

as they say when you think of Elvis and listen to Elvis you may think of a great handsome guy with a beautiful voice who tragically became a celeb fatality like Marilyn Monroe, who reinterpreted and contextualized a new sort of a music in the just-right way and banged down the doors of cultural revolution.

when you think about the Beatles you think about the whole 20th century. full stop.

Even at his illest, druggest, fattest, he still had "it", the emotional heartbreak in his voice. Shit, he could barely take a breath at that last concert.

I just got done with a elvis shit that almost killed me. I had to curl up in the bathtub with cold water to regain consciousness.
Take care of yourself guys. We're getting old.

Attached: hit me in the feels.jpg (480x500, 37.06K)

God Beatles fags are annoying. Full stop.

Who tried to fuck a 14year old.

elvis

you only like elvis because you are either a latent homosexual or tasteless, if you like music at all you just know the beatles are the beatles simple as

Why would you write all of this out

For me, it's Orb

Attached: Roy-Orbison-Black-White-Night-30-feature.jpg (1196x564, 360.37K)

i miss this lil nigga like you wouldn’t believe

education

>there's a quote on wikipedia

RIP King.

you probably think the Beatles really were bigger than jesus huh

i wasn't gonna look it up but it's a good quote

no but it's one of the only times art and commerce really simultaneously maxed out. clearly a lot of people on Any Forums are clueless about music lol

Truly the unequivocal KING