"But even then there was light."

>"But even then there was light."

Attached: 81FCB9C3-43C6-40A6-8E8D-5A53C805D543.jpg (1139x800, 209.97K)

I would watch that if it had more cute Elves but I heard she's in it for only about 10 mins

Attached: 1662407533121497.jpg (2500x1166, 1.52M)

Beautiful girl. I hope she has a future as a white European blooded person considering the hate for our people.

Did the sun exist at that point?

Blows her adult self the fuck out.

what do you think her parents put her through to get her on that show?

There was like, giant skyscraper magic lamps or some shit. But they don’t have the rights to talk about. Which is probably also why the word “silmaril” was never mentioned in explaining why the elves went to middle earth.

quattro quads of truth

qt

i'm not even a pedo, but i cant stop looking at this picture

checked, accurate
same except I freely admit I love little girls

Don't think so since they said that there hadn't been a sunrise yet.

it should be legal and encouraged to hunt down and torture pedos to death

>same except I freely admit I love little girls
What's the appeal?
Not shaming you, genuinely want to understand.

gracebros, where is that pic of her dressed up and sitting on a stool? yandex has failed me

How old are these broads? They look 18+

this one?

12-15 in those pics

Attached: MckennaGrace_0701-1.jpg (1200x1909, 461.18K)

Names? They genuinely don't look that age lmao

real

Disagree, her adult self is cute too.

Well appearance-wise, I love their smooth, perfect skin (no blemishes, no wrinkles), cute faces, naturally hairless (no need to shave legs, armpits, or pubes), they smell so good, their voices and the way they talk is adorable... It might be hard to convey this if you haven't seen them naked, but I love the way their bodies look. Their proportions are so sexy. I love how their chests are flat, but when they're the perfect age, there's just the tiniest hint of breasts that drives me crazy. Some people say little girl chests look the same as boys, but I disagree.

Then aside from appearance, there's the taboo aspect which is very appealing. Little girls aren't "supposed" to be sexual, they're "supposed" to be innocent, sexually ignorant, etc. So seeing them in sexual situations or introducing them to sex is very exciting to me.

I could go on for days, but that's what came to mind first.

you fucked up bad

Not watching it, shill.
Oo yeah. I know. It’s just.

Do the appendices mention the creation of the silmarils but not go into the story? Because Elrond mentions feanor creating the silmarils when talking to celebrimbor.

>They genuinely don't look that age lmao
It's the make-up

first one is Ever Anderson, McKenna Grace and Julia Butter
I don't see how you actually think they look 18+, I wish adult women looked like this

Attached: 835c0034cd49a4878ed7ef6121b9bcaeb8d88c31a12ad590cb8a91dc053105fb.jpg (576x1024, 282.38K)

meant for oops

don't worry
i'm watching it and i'll make webms of any other scenes this version of her shows up

Attached: 1451205906634.jpg (816x869, 114.26K)