FILONI KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU

FILONI KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU
youtube.com/watch?v=-uRRKqQbmw4

Attached: 1726902366.jpg (614x555, 51.29K)

You’ll never take their place

Attached: BDC91C7D-D2F9-49BD-B727-1A9C70A789D5.jpg (640x640, 82.08K)

>redditsohka
Cringe. I might watch the Dooku and Qui gon parts though

More Ahsoka and wolves? He's truly the savior of Star Wars!

they censored her tube top

Attached: 182509346034.jpg (677x772, 68.61K)

Rip to the belly button aficionados

>Use the title 'Tales of the Jedi'
>It's about Ahsoka again instead of cool stories of ancient jedis and siths

Why are they doing this? Next they'll release show named Star Wars: Legacy which is about what Ahsoka was doing between Ep 4-6?

Anything to see more classical Makashi in action.

Attached: makashi.gif (800x450, 933.46K)

filoni is kicking himself that she didn't stay dead in Rebels so he could've edited her ghost into Return of the Jedi

>eyy white boy dooku, sit the fuck down
yes mastah wwhwn

Fagloni will never stop using his super special jedi that knew Anakin better than Obi Wan and was actually around doing rebellion stuff during the OT

all those cartoons are mostly cringe but this trailer enlightened me what is actually lancking in Star Wars
FUCKING CHURCH ORGANS MUSIC!

TCW was one of the worst tv shows ever.

please just let her die

The worst parts of the prequels were better than the best moments of that kids show.

More fucking Ahsoka? Someone needs to stop Filoni. The young Dooku stuff could be interesting but I can't help but feel like that's being used as bait so people get swindled into watching more of Filoni's waifu.

huh, Dooku has a blue curved lightsaber. Kinda thought the red curved one he uses in the films was a unique artifact.

no

What do people even consider the best moments of it? I can only think of the Umbara arc that wasn't that good.

One of the worst TV shows ever? Nah. One of the worst "sci-fi" TV shows? Perhaps.

best*

what will they retcon this time?

Young Dooku and Qui-Gon might be worth a watch if it's just some anthology type short-stories. But holy fucking shit fuck off with Ahsoka already.

Attached: Internally screaming.gif (550x330, 1.04M)