I'm not a racist. I just think this diversity thing is getting too much

I get you want people to be represented, but don't you think this kinda thing going a little too far now?

Attached: 1659294426862711.jpg (229x317, 12.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/images/1386242
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You’re racist

It's just Hollywood making the laziest things, why create original black/latino characters when you can just color paint an already successful IP?

It's just insulting, to the people they want to "include" and the franchises that turn into propaganda.

I can’t take it, you’re not allowed to have an opinion on anything, ever, or else

No one cares
derpibooru.org/images/1386242

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x153, 26.73K)

>I'm not a racist.
This is where you're wrong

die

Attached: M027.png (997x285, 53.04K)

I don't have an issue with diversity. I do have an issue with the absolute lazy raceswapping and rebooting things endlessly.

Write some new shit.

burn

Attached: C.png (786x81, 19.55K)

I'm not racist and i think it's sort of weird but ultimately don't care as i think people who watch this stuff are stupid anyway.

Divershitty means representation for me, not thee. They won't stop until white people aren't appearing in anything and at that point they would start removing them from reality as well.

bleed

Attached: D.png (649x323, 32.91K)

Oh boy we woke Fake E. Lee up

>that picture
Reminds me of Kermit's 1000 yard stare while Andy Dick was crying about getting beat up.

you will never silence me, sjw thought police - how much are the Democrats paying you?

kys

Attached: E.png (690x121, 21K)

>I'm not a racist.

You will be.

sorry sweaty you can't criticize blatant marketing of adding x minority as a token character because that now makes you racist

slit your throat

Attached: F.png (454x46, 6.8K)

>sjw thought police
That’s Lee. He’s a Any Forums staple. Be respectful.

They do it just to piss people off and then say that your the problem.

based as fuck but I still have a grudge from that one time you ruined my thread

>too far
let's check the 2022 top box office movies so far
>top gun 2
white lead
>jurassic world
white lead
>doctor strange
white lead
>batman
white lead
>thor 4
white lead
>fantastic beasts 3
white lead
>uncharted
white lead
>elvis
white lead
>the lost city
white lead
>bullet train
white lead
>morbius
white lead
The other only thing in common between those movies is that except top gun all them are trash
NOPE is a better movie and you know it. So stop crying

die

Attached: G.png (673x54, 10.97K)

Why would Kermit trigger Lee?

Lee baiting kino is back on the menu boys

burn

Attached: H.png (686x86, 15.92K)

Their words have no value but the beta male overlords who protect them do because they have the power of the law behind their backs and it makes me want to go agent orange.

If it were me I would single handedly handedly do more then just ram it. I would enforce it for all of you and you all. I hate females before their birthing.

There are more than one group behind this trying to stop not only me but you as well. They know it and they know it must be reversed. You see them outside all the time but you turn it a blind eye. Blind eyes not necessarily your 3rd which remains open at all times.

Just stop giving them what they want. It's your own fault you stop at the front door before entering. Just walk through it and tip you hat as you go. ALL of them will try and stop you but remember, they can't stop us all.

Attached: 1657976346428.jpg (546x332, 39.39K)

check

Attached: I.png (777x121, 19.35K)

kys

Attached: J.png (626x165, 17.76K)

ywnbaw

die

Attached: K.png (331x63, 8.04K)