These shows aren't shit, it's the viewers who are wrong. Just ignore and consume!

>These shows aren't shit, it's the viewers who are wrong. Just ignore and consume!

Attached: 1662826513095.jpg (720x1152, 240.02K)

Cope
you're just unwanted

Attached: 4ae308091d056be9c78a54b8e8df4106.jpg (400x400, 44.4K)

>other fun stuff
Remember when journalists needed degrees?

Seethe.
You're obsessed with us.

>everyone is tired of toxic fans
Nice gaslighting there, faggot. It's just like how they said "everyone" had a problem with the lack of diversity in the LoTR movies.

>Forbes
Economics?

>Jew xoyboy
Yeah, sounds right.

>forbes

its a literaly who blog

>I went onto the one anonymous website that still allows negative opinions of things and found people saying mean things about my favorite Amazon tv shows! Help, I'm being harassed!

the jews have forgotten their job is to entertain not to moralize

>most interesting and best-acted character in The Boys is (supposedly) a white supremacist asshole
>people like him because he's honest and funny
>"NOOOO HE'S THE BAD GUY, YOU SHOULD HATE HIM!!"

>(((Everyone)))

They just don't get it. He's not preaching about anything, he's just killing unlikeable faggots.

Why is he even considered the villain again? I watched one season of this show and the only reason I remember is because of the plane scene and even that doesn't really make him evil. Just a dick.

>Why is he even considered the villain again?
he's unhinged and has killed a lot of """innocent""" """people""", but it's a show about superheroes, who gives a fuck about morality?

we want the most entertaining characters on screen

I didn't say he killed guilty people, just unlikeable people. That's why I can't find fault with Homelander. He's killed a few people who didn't deserve it but most of the time he kills obnoxious assholes or retards (like the shoe guy from the rally).

Yea Super Edgy Shows get kinda wierd if really every single Character is an almost sociopathic Asshole and the Alpha Asshole kills all the Beta Assholes und is somehow the Bad Guy because of it.

lol they mad af
faggot niggers

>us
Who, your incel support group? Grow up

I think the group of people I despise most of all, more than the kike movie producers and CEOs, are the journalists. It's like when there's a shitposter on the 4chins who makes a blatant bait post, but then you have another guy who replies with "this" or "based". Those posts are even more obnoxious to me than the actual bait post itself. Here, you have hundreds of paid shills calling million dollar bait movies "based" on a regular basis