You're not just gonna fuck me and not call me like the other guys, right?

>you're not just gonna fuck me and not call me like the other guys, right?
what's the correct response here?

Attached: Her.jpg (1918x1034, 166.8K)

>other guys?

/thread.
Whores don't get dinner, you're paying tonight bitch.

Do American women really have sex on the first date 100% of the time?

no ill wait til you leave your husband and move you and your kids to the UK to dump you

>you're not just gonna fuck me

rape

>only one way to find out

Attached: 1656495245218.gif (420x279, 1.49M)

>I'm supposed to believe olivia wilde would fuck a nerdy looking incel like this on a first date

This. And then you proceed to slap thot in her fucking face, grab the bitch, throw her over your shoulder, curb stump her and piss all over that whore's body while shouting loudly
>OTHER GUYS?!

>The Other Guys?

Attached: those guys.jpg (194x259, 11.5K)

Attached: 3626cpb1676.png (320x240, 62.17K)

>Why would I want to fuck a whore who isn't good enough in bed to get a call back?

If you're handsome they do.

>curb stump

Attached: istockphoto-1036121384-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 147.78K)

i've been on the other side of the table with 4 different girls and i'm still a khhv. i can't imagine a conversation between two people sitting across a table leading to sex. in my case, me and the date just talked for a couple of hours and then left. i think i'm just really autistic and ugly.

post the pov webm

>Absolutely not. I intend to impregnate you.

The stupid roastie better. If I pay for your dinner you better go wash your cheese snatch in the olive garden restroom sink and prepare for it to get pounded. We as adults both know we decided whether the other was fuckable seconds after meeting why wait?

in about late 20s early 30s, it starts to turn to be the case that the woman actually gets mad or frustrated if you aren't trying to bang her if she otherwise likes you.

I wouldn't know I've never done either

That all depends on how good of a lay you are.

Incredible. You have awoken me from the dream that is reality.