Besides the brown/black washing, why is it always some hideous ogre? It's always some ugly mystery meat

Besides the brown/black washing, why is it always some hideous ogre? It's always some ugly mystery meat.

Attached: 1643570555664.jpg (750x531, 109.27K)

I can't think of anything more hilarious than a bunch of chuds getting triggered by a disney princess movie they were never going to watch anyway lmao

You are an ugly creature and you despise beauty.

It's about accuracy. I care deeply for the universe to be correct, at all levels.

Attached: 1600460616010.jpg (400x300, 33.83K)

how many times will you feed us this line?
everyone with a brain can see what is happening.

I’m fine when latinas do it not joggers

When they inevitably do the avengers princess team up movie they are all going to be black and not look how they should.

Attached: snow.jpg (470x1102, 298.77K)

>"Snow" "White" two nicknames for coke
>Colombian actress
>Define Irony

it's a permanent leftist raid on this board and some larping trolls as well. just stop replying

Why is the mirror such a fucking liar?

It's demoralization.
The jews only destroy beauty.

I've got young kids. I don't want to have to explain how snow white isn't white anymore.

Humiliation ritual. Look at how we're defiling your ideals. And you can do nothing about it. These undertones make the rituals more....potent.

SNOW WHITE, "her skin was white as snow."
Maybe people are upset because they have to fund this shit when they buy subscription to streamers??

I say vote with your wallets and stop paying for streamers and just pirate. Let it flop and then they'll cry about why nobody watched it: think Charlie's Angels reboot and Ghostbusters female.

Most of these "Blacks" are actually half Jewish.

>brown/black washing
its called wokewashing you moron

Zegler, right? Why can't Shazam 2 simply be her and Grace scissoring?

Why are they replacing every single white person in these remakes? I can't even remember the last time Disney DIDNT do this

God damn. Why do they always cast the ugliest bitches possible?

Why do current day leftists worship uglyness, perversity, and billionaires?