*Destroys Religion*

Attached: TIOL.jpg (643x894, 155.94K)

Here's an invented lie: That movie is very good

*restores religion*

Attached: 1662703790639370m.jpg (461x1024, 81.61K)

kek

I think it was a pretty endearing case for religion, as argued from the perspective of an atheist.

>le noble lie!
Grand Inquisitor much?

>destroys 1.5 hours of your evening with a bad film

First 30 minutes is good. Then it turns into a romantic comedy.

Still, the part where the police officer says that black people are more likely to commit crime was mega based.

If only. You would not be able to see the earth underneath the ocean of blood I would pour unto the soil.

Ricky is nothing without Steve

Still make me laugh that christcucks actually think the pentagram is more than just an edgy fashion choice.

I defy anyone to sit through all 100 minutes of this and still believe in a just and loving god

holy shit how do atheists misunderstand that chapter literally every single time? I know it’s because you guys don’t read the whole book and just know one part of it from youtube videos, but still.

If God real why do bad thing happen

How does the show define a lie? It can you say untrue things as long as you believe them yourself? Can you think lies but just not say them?

Is it ever ok to lie? Even through the omission of truth.

If you think it you say it. And yes if ou believe it it's not a lie, but there is no spirituality before Ricky invents it.

Satanists are nothing more than edgy atheists, who cares

I could not sit through this, this movie should have been shortened down to a 15 minute skit.

I like the cinematography and by that I don’t mean muh wallpaper shots I mean the lighting is tasteful and classy.

Attached: BF5B6B2B-C560-435A-9FA3-F63FD3A68FDC.jpg (1280x720, 556.28K)

same, but it's hilarious to see pantifa-types freak out about swastikas