I think he said it best

I think he said it best.

Attached: 20220910_192710.jpg (1080x768, 180.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQs5ihTpYc&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are you gay?

Why do all reviewers have this same basedboy look and are balding?

Because they literally have horrid diets.

think about what you're watching being reviewed

Why's he turning into an ogre?

>yeah dude cow shit isn't that bad in fact all ungulate shit tastes pretty good when you compare it to say the shit of a carnivore

Attached: 1662187603501719.jpg (1024x1009, 67.1K)

because do you fucking think some person who didn't and wasn't would do this?

Because you're a zoomer still worried about your hairline

How is his new movie coming along? Has he watched the dailies and given up again yet?

Probably stress eating since he's working on a new project. I eat a lot when I'm stressed too

I miss old Stuckmann when he used to go in on trash. Sad he turned into Cuckmann.
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQs5ihTpYc&

It was fine for your run-of-the-mill big-budget action movie show. It's pretty boring though, and that's from someone who loves the extended cut of lotr. Won't be watching past episode 1 though. I may return to it if it picks up near the end of the season.

Attached: 1657403106264.jpg (1920x1080, 158.01K)

A solid onions based vegan diet imposed on them by their open relationship partner will do that to a person.

>onions
Fuck this semen slurping site and its word replacement faggotry

>those cheeks
look at his face, thats a hamburger face all the way

He's right, many people are just finding things to bitch and moan about because it gets views./

Imagine being a grown man and getting kid shit tattood on you. Jesus Christ

A s-oi based diet causes a drop in testosterone levels, which in turn can lead to balding, decrease in muscle mass and increased weight.

>drop in testosterone levels, which in turn can lead to balding,
It's the opposite and you know it, but you'll never admit it

they're white

Balding is caused by high terstosterone levels dumbass

Imagine actually believing these hebe lies

Actually it's caused by DHT (a byproduct of testosterone). But low T can't cause baldness. If anything, it might slow it down.

of course, people getting angry has only been about niggers on screen, even though all the chuds raging about this on youtube are too pussy to say it
nobody sane actually gets legitimately angry at a television show because it doesn't have good enough writing or the directing is bad
they just don't like nigs and seethe about it. the actual show is even slightly better than the average shit being pumped out today

>nobody sane actually gets legitimately angry at a television show because it doesn't have good enough writing or the directing is bad
Actually yes they do, especially when it rapes a franchise they like in the process
You dumb fucking nigger

this, why do you think troons stop balding?
don't understand the obsession with hair anyways. I'm looking like pic related and i couldn't care less. nothing you can do about it so just move on

Attached: Stalker 12.jpg (720x540, 45.52K)

oh nooooo my franchise is le raped
literally just don't watch it then you overly emotional retard, literally nothing has changed