It's another 'you know who did it five minutes in because they aren't being interviewed' episode

>it's another 'you know who did it five minutes in because they aren't being interviewed' episode

Attached: ff.jpg (1280x720, 189.1K)

Nah, they do it more tactically than say the First 48 where they blur out the main suspect's face.

I've literally never seen an episode of the first 48 where they've done that

48 blurs out everyone except the suspect

yeah agreed forensic files gets the narrative right almost every time
maybe you are just a sherlock holmes type and can solve crimes faster than anybody else

>for the purpose of this program we will not reveal the ingredients of the poison used to kill the suspect

>single episode suddenly shows graphic photos of corpses

le succinocoline

>it's the Munchausen by proxy episode

>polymerase chain reaction
>PCR

>it's the doctors think it's munchausen by proxy but it's actually not episode

>single

>48 blurs out everyone except the suspect
Wow, thanks for killing the tension First 48.

>It's a woman gets murdered because she's a "free spirit" aka a stupid whore episode

Attached: 5o61uvqhefaknebmemcftt3ref.jpg (691x637, 70.26K)

That's something I always liked about Forensic Files. They'd have multiple episodes with the same premise but different outcomes. I remember they did one episode about a guy killing his wife and staging her body to look like she tripped down the stairs and hit her head, and then another episode about a woman who actually did trip down the stairs and hit her head and her husband being acquitted

>its the episode about THOSE STUPID SHOES

THOSE
GOD
DAMN
BLACK
SHOES

luminol
>its the murderer gets caught because of a seed in his truck

>it's the episode about a guy picking up a hitchhiker that by pure chance breaks into his house later and kills his elderly mother

>all because some branches looked funny to the detective
What the fuck

>its the episode where some dude in Sacramento is strangling women across remote highways
I literally stopped the episode halfway though because I wanted to read the book to get the full story.

Attached: 9780684807089[1].jpg (336x475, 46.82K)

That one was insane. So was the one where some random guy goes to the scene of the crime and nearly goes to jail because he has so many weird similarities to the real criminal.

anyone see the one with Maury Travis? the black guy from St Louis that was murdering black hookers and writing to that reporter about it. one of the few serial killers that have ever genuinely given me the creeps

>it's a scientist who is a member of mensa puts poison in his neighbor's coca cola and kills them all because he doesn't like how loud they party episode
>it's a man kills his girlfriend and puts her body into a barrel which he leaves in his house for 30 years episode
>it's a tummy fetish episode
>it's a deaf woman kills another deaf woman with a chainsaw because she was spreading false rumors in the deaf community episode
>it's a hitchhiker breaks into the house of the man who gave him a ride earlier in the day episode
>it's a husband puts his wife in the wood chipper episode
>it's a doctor puts a fake blood vein in his arm so when his blood gets taken by police the dna won't match the crime scene evidence episode
>it's a guy digs up a body at the cemetery and puts it in his car and lights it on fire so police will think he is dead and he won't have to go to prison episode
>it's a guy breaks into a random house and kills the woman in there because he knows he is about to go to prison for raping his baby daughter and he would rather go in as a murderer since they get treated better than child rapists in prison episode
>it's a mother and father take out several life insurance policies on the daughter who the very next day falls off of a giant cliff episode
>it's a fire chief lights hundreds of fires and when they arrest him and search his house they find a book he was writing about a fire chief who goes around lighting fires episode

>>it's a deaf woman kills another deaf woman with a chainsaw because she was spreading false rumors in the deaf community episode
That episode was insane.

I've always been absolutely convinced that Walter White was based off that guy who poisoned his neighbors. he ran the most biggest most sophisticated meth lab in American history in the 70s. can't remember his name but he even looked like him and I'm pretty sure Walt poisoned someone the same way

the biggest most sophisticated*
fuck sake

>its an episode about the Bermuda Triangle
Fuck

Attached: unsolved-mysteries-theme[1].jpg (743x435, 50.84K)

The Virginia Strangler was legit fucked up.

Its funny how both stupid and smart some criminals can be. They can pull off some 400 IQ crime, but then just slap some new carpet over the murder scene and call it a day.

was he the one that was strangling people on the nature paths? or was he that one black dude who was the first one ever convicted from DNA? I've seen so many damn episodes lol sometimes it's hard to remember

>it's the 'police are too poor to afford photoshop so they have to use gimp instead' episode

>r was he that one black dude who was the first one ever convicted from DNA?
That one. The crude 3D animations did not make it any less unsettling than it already was.