So did you like the ending? I'm not sure I did. I haven't even rewatched the finale since it aired. once saul confessed...

so did you like the ending? I'm not sure I did. I haven't even rewatched the finale since it aired. once saul confessed, it just felt wrong

Attached: saulgone.jpg (411x331, 14.91K)

You weren't paying attention. He loves Kim and she loves him, even if he's going to suffer he will always take care of his loved ones.

The ending was gay

prison bus chant kino

It was kino. I loved the way it was framed around the Time Machine question, and how truly integral the three "cameos" felt.

I don't think they could have done another ending other than them killing him. If he actually only did 7 years, then he gets out and the story isn't over. how do you conclude his story without life in prison or death? once he gets out of jail, he's basically just gene again

yes

No, I would have been happier if the show had ended 3 episodes earlier.

It felt wrong, because for 2 entire shows, we got one understanding of the character. Then in the final episode, they reveal key information about the main character, that reshapes how we're supposed to view the character. Only it's too late to change the show now, it's the final episode.
So it fails.

>and the story isn't over
Is Jesse's story over? Yes.
Jimmy gets out of prison after 7.5 years, spending his remaining days volunteering and being a part of the community.
What's so bad about that for an ending?

>take 7 years
>last scene is him doing the Bingo game for other prisoners

Would have been better

didn't like it, but i'm glad it's finished
to be honest, seemed like vince had no idea where he was going with the plot

Going in I knew if we got a Chuck flashback the ep would be kino and if not it'd be shit. So I'm thinkin it's kino.

Still not sure, the subtext with the BB's universe is always "crime doesn't pay" and I kind of hate that cliché

It was good. It brought an end to “Saul Goodman”, the character he always hid behind when the going got tough.

>edgy zoomer retards who were in middle school for when BB aired on television, are now upset that "le based funny lawyer man" was actually a poignant dark spiral of a person who's greed and self destruction lead to the destruction of dozens upon dozens of lives in personal circle and the character arc of taking responsibility for your actions and living with the consequences, an arc that's set up in the first fucking episode of BCS
I'm sorry that wasn't a Nazi shootout in the desert you fucking retards.

Well said

Attached: exactly right zeke.png (786x583, 541.53K)

>he will always take care of his loved ones
>It's unclear how if at all Jimmy's confession affected the outcome of this case for Kim.

>I'm sorry that wasn't a Nazi shootout in the desert you fucking retards.
Beta

He admitted to purjery under oath which likely throws out any solid case with her involvement and a decent enough lawyer can weasel you out of a criminal case that way, which I assumed was the goal.

Literally one of the worst things I've ever seen. It makes zero sense that Saul would take life in prison as opposed to 7. No matter what the retards on Any Forums and bleddit say. Jimmy, Saul, Gene, whichever persona he was in would have taken the 7 years, no doubt.
However, there is a way to fix this. If he decided to reject the 7 years, try to win in court, and lose, getting life in prison, that would have made sense. He went for it and lost kind of thing.