Did he cheat? or Is magnus a sore loser?

Did he cheat? or Is magnus a sore loser?

Attached: Hans-Niemann-Magnus-Carlsen-Grand-Chess-Tour[1].jpg (1920x1280, 179.84K)

>hasn't lost a game in like 3 years
>somehow loses to the lowest ELO player at the event
I don't know all the details but there's no way he didn't cheat

>I don't know all the details
So does everyone else accusing him of cheating it seems

It seems unlikely there wasn't something going on and, honestly, the butt-plug theory is too funny to not repeat as much as possible.

give me a qrd, I'm not a chess autist
I've only heard the butt plug theory

Is the anal beads theory true?

How can you even cheat in chess? Just look at the guy when he moves his pieces so he does nothing weird.

The dude cheated before in chess.com using a computer, but he's trying to "REDEEM SIR" himself by going live, and beat someone whose undefeated for years. After winning, the dude accused him of cheating.

Threads on sp and tg

it can be something not apparent. Like an earplug or some buzzer on his body (or in anal cavity).

Another guy who cheated went into the bathroom to watch the game on his phone, presumably to hear the caster's commentary and give him strategies he hadn't thought of

yeah it's the most likely explanation at the moment, you can send the current position by clenching you sphincter, and the plug vibrates the answer back. the hardest part would be not having a prostate orgasm during the game though.

That seems way too convenient for his heroic redemption arc

>"he's cheating"
>they check the cheater
Literally no way to cheat in chess.

>a chess autist is throwing a tantrum and acting like a sore loser
say it isn't so

Attached: kiki opening variation.jpg (1280x1235, 995.18K)

Since it's a game about skill, you can cheat by unnaturally heightening your skill, with chess computers or other people's help

>Literally no way to cheat in chess
based retard poster.

The details are vague and honestly not very compelling. Yes he has cheated in online games, but that is easy. Some are saying that magnus has a mole in his camp leaking his preparation, others say many niemann games from the most recent tournament in question are dubious, his interviews betray someone who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and he generally behaves like some Machiavellian on the spectrum schitzoid. These are very different claims and neither have ANY proof other than autists on twitch saying niemann's rapid rating increase is unprecedented. That's literally it. There is no proof other than just taking GMs at their word because they want to gatekeep their boardgame

>with chess computers or other people's help
again
">he's cheating"
>they check if the cheater is using anything to get information from
Literally no way to cheat in chess.

I am a Norwegian, and I had a chance to meet Magnus. Just let me tell you that he is a manchild who is managed by his father to a chess boy. The guy has no social skills or composure at all.

Attached: Magnus Carlsen.jpg (800x1063, 94.97K)

If he's getting information from a plug up his ass, that'd be hard to check for

>he is a manchild
I mean, he's autistic. This really isn't a surprise

When will ranked Clue be a thing? I'm good at that.

>Chess autist does nothing but play chess his whole life
>The guy has no social skills
A stunning revelation.

>Literally no way to cheat in chess.
happened many times and players were banned.

magnus wasn't undefeated for years though, he lost this year multiple times

Dumb esl poster

>that'd be hard to check for
Not it wouldn't. Just pull down his pants and look at his ass.
Is the argument really
>"He had a buttblug in his ass sending him information?"
top kek Magnus must be seething so hard to come up with this shit may as well claim the guy is using an experimental neuralink
>and players were banned
So why isn't this guy banned?

>Just pull down his pants and look at his ass.
This isn't the TSA.

>So why isn't this guy banned?
He's an agent of Big Chess.

Retard. I'm not insulting magnus you moron. I'm just stating that he's a manchild because of his childhood development.

Not the guy's problem. He won and nobody has proof he cheated.
Should have checked his butthole, Magnus.

Not an excuse for acting like a 8 year old after bad game.

Not all Chess players autists, many of them are actually well-spoken and articulate people.

>Not all Chess players autists, many of them are actually well-spoken and articulate people.
I know, but definitely not Magnus. And I'm not saying it's his fault for being autistic.

>Not all Chess players autists
I never said they were, but Magnus sure as shit is.

is the brainwave receiver theory true?

he used trick chess pieces, which are widely available in magic stores and online.