What went so right? Where was it successful while the Sopranos podcast failed?

What went so right? Where was it successful while the Sopranos podcast failed?

Attached: Office.jpg (640x640, 114.51K)

stop making this fucking thread jenna

Demographic. Boring women toiling away in real life offices will listen to anything.

Go away John, you had your chance but choose a Brit

I am not a woman and I love this podcast. What do you have to say now?

The sopranos podcast failed? They seemed to do fine

Pam and Angela have great chemistry. Christopher and Bobby semm like they fucking hate each other. Icannot stand watchiing them

you will never be a man.

jenna please sit on my face

I'm gonna cum tribute this pic and send it to them

Business idea: they should do these podcasts in a hot tub or maybe a sauna where they're only wearing towels

Women use loving the office and listening to podcasts as personality traits.

Also the sopranos podcast was unlistenable.

>remember when I was young and famous?
Cringe

The pure fucking desperation from the low level actors of the office is so fuckin embarrassing. I was never an office head but all of the blatant marketing for these retards to try and recapture the magic is pathetic

no excuses for the shitty audio. you're fucking multimillionaires and you can't afford an audio engineer and some halfway decent sound equipment.
What a couple of lazy scrooges. Dudes making zero dollars, streaming COD from their mother's basements have better production quality than two hollywood stars on podcast. Fucking pathetic.

jenna I beg of you use me as your chair

This.
>Buy Blue Snowball for 30 fucking dollars
>Put a wool sock on it
>have acceptable audio
It's not an all or nothing thing but if you aren't going to put forth the effort to make a podcast worth listening to as far as thirty fucking bucks, I'm not wasting my time listening to it

I mean, even aside from that they're just terrible Podcasters and interviewers and their opinions on the show they fucking starred in were less insightful than even most fans.

I could only listen to 2 or 3 episodes of Talking Sopranos before I couldn't handle any more of Bobby. Chrissy seems like a pretty smart guy but Bobby is just a dumb oaf who has nothing to say, yet can't let someone else speak for 5 seconds.

Attached: 1461100712497.jpg (250x233, 4.36K)

I only caught a piece of one episode. Mike was talking to Steve over what sounded like an obama phone.
The fuck. . . Those two geezers really got dementia thinking that level of quality was worth putting on YouTube.

agreed. rumor is that most of the cast and crew was stoned for the entire production. yeah, you two guys worked on the show and turned in some memorable performances. But if you where stoned the entire show, can't even get basic details of it correct (like which guy was yelling shit at you from behind the camera) you shouldn't be doing a podcast.