Flop after flop

>flop after flop
it's over for Disney

Attached: 1644774816756.png (669x600, 264.64K)

sneed

They've just been meandering after endgame, trying to replace all the white male heroes. Doesn't help that the new characters all have shit personalities. Clearly no real plan other than getting woke.

Screenshotting for when a ton of marvel movies cross a billion again and Secret Wars becomes the highest grossing movie of all time by a significant margin.

People are hating this movie and they will realize the Marvel brand has been off for the few past movies. It will hurt the next releases for sure.

Keep dreaming

i made it 20 minutes into love and thunder and turned it off

>Thor: Feed and Seed

remember when poeople were excited about the thor+guardians team up? lol

It's pretty clear why it flopped. It has a white male as the lead. We need more black people and more women. No more white men. If we could clone Tessa Thompson and just have every character be played by Tessa Thompson, we'd do it. Such a talented individual who was the highlight of the movie. Gotta go full woke.

I can't wait until they reveal their slate of the next dozen or so projects they're working on at D23 & how this board will try their damndest to cope once again.

wow if they reveal 50 projects at least 1 is bound to be good

slop for the flop God

Attached: 1662662385023260.png (348x465, 181.52K)

Wow more trash I won't be watching, woe is me.

Daily reminder to not hate watch because it's boosting Disney's profits.
Let them take their ESG bucks and rot in hell.

that movie was probably the worst thing i watched in my life and i'm serious

Dumb esl poster

i can't understand how adults can even have any interest at all in any capeshit after the first avengers.
I honestly, sincerely can only feel pity.
it's been for a decade the same debauchery over and over again, a clusterfuck of cgi, 500 different heroes from different universes, the same tired, boring reddit epic one-liners

>i made it 20 minutes into love and thunder and turned it off.
Kek, me too. The humor was so annoying

>Dumb
try learning a second language yourself before calling anyone dumb

Secret Wars will be boring. They will dilute the whole concept to maybe 25 minutes worth of screen time. Marvel after Endgame has been very, unspectacular.