Has anything ever happened in your life that you’d like to adapt into a movie?

I’m sure there’s at least one user out there who’s had a movie-worthy life

Attached: 19A57C5D-3A2C-4FEA-9CF3-276B61258E93.jpg (365x273, 7.64K)

>be me
That’s it. That’s my movie

My cousin fucked Derek Jeter and has kids with two former MLB players. I bet roasties would watch a movie about her life as a baseball spring training groupie.

That’s crazy, I’ve pruned Jeter’s trees
6 degrees of separation and all that

Jews.

Not my life but my mom and sister went to Vegas with my cousin who got drunk and beat my mom up literally for no reason at all. My sister moved up to be closer to me without telling my cousin who 2 years later is back with her abusive manlet cage fighter boyfriend and picking fights with my sister. That's pretty lifetime esque I'd say

They already made a movie about me, but they had to add some random stuff to jazz it up

Attached: file.png (1280x1440, 1.69M)

Your mom got assaulted and didn’t do anything about it?

Yeah, pretty much.

sometimes think about sort of a "superbad for zoomers"(1996-1999 ones specifically as that's me). Centered around like 3 gamer dudes that are kind of incels but not too far down the rabbit hole. Shenanigans ensue with egirls/fellow highschoolers. A lot of the interactions would be online/text with a lot of edgy dialogue.

I dropped out of college to join the circus and married a woman I met on a bus while homeless. This was over a decade ago. Now I am an executive in the entertainment industry and she is an actress. I always thought that would be a pretty good story.

I would’ve knocked that cousin out if that happened to my mom, charges be damned

I wasn't around and haven't seen my mom nor my cousin in years. She's also a battered woman from her abusive manlet boyfriend, I also have children that can be taken away from me if I raise a hand to a battered woman, so it's a little more complicated than that.

Sorry to hear that
What would your movie be called

>meet up with friend at gun range
>talk to a trio at bench beside us, the five of us are the only ones there
>fun guys, fire a mosin for the first time
>get invited to a party, they're gonna have a bonfire and smoke a whole hog
>in, love me pig
>twentyish people in a big field behind a house out in a rural area, no neighbors so it's loud music
>can smell the pig though, smells amazing
>tons of flags around, they're basically using the clothesline to hang a hundred flags
>israeli flag on the ground, covered in mud and boot prints
>hoo boy, realize im in Any Forumsand
>dont see a wood pile for a bonfire, maybe there's a hill further on back in the field
>guy yells food is done
>eat, they have a bunch of picnic tables around, sit with my friend, one of the range guys and a couple of other people
>they're apparently all kind of a militia, but no formal name.
>"glowniggers like RICO, so no name, just a promise to work together", literally first time hear word glownigger spoken irl
>nice guys overall, a ton of history nerds, couple truckers, etc. Maybe 5 girls at the party, all taken, didnt speak to any of them
>people start getting up an hour or so later, apparently host (one of the other range guys who apparently owns the property) is gonna light the 'bonfire'
>most of us walk out into the field
>it's a giant swastika made of tons of branches on the ground, explaining why I didnt see it from the house
>some guys hitler salute when it lights up
I don't remember much after this, they had moonshine and I was mixing it with blue raspberry drink. If any moment of my life is going to be adapted into a movie, i'd want it to be this night, even if it needs to be embellished. It felt like an absurd comedy.

Like I said, not my movie.
Idk, they aggressively name them don't they? If it was a Hallmark movie it'd be Sins of the Seventh Daughter or some shit
Lifetime would be Surviving the Survivor: A story of the abused turned abuser.

>starring THE DEEP

>THIS SUMMER .....
>A Any Forums/LMN ORIGINAL FILM....
>Cue scenes of overhead shots of the Vegas strip
>She's a Lady by Tom Jones plays

Give me a job

>Go to join local gun club
>Club is loaded with 2 types of people
>1: obvious glowniggers telling people "now's the time, we need to do something!"
>2: retards gassed up into saying things out loud that will get their families killed by the atf
>I offer a simple warning "hey take it easy, just saying that stuff can get you in trouble dude"
>It's clear they now thing I'm some ATF informant, and make me feel unwelcome.
Whatever, enjoy Waco, faggots.

Bump