What's a Any Forums conspiracy you believe?

What's a Any Forums conspiracy you believe?

Attached: always-sunny.jpg (1024x415, 64.97K)

Arnold used to be a rent boy for upper class men

all tv & film productions are just money laundering

dan schneider was a pedo/rapist and its been covered up all these years

>all the girls keep saying he did nothing he was just really mean

Marvel is intended as psychological programming to worship authority figures since the Disney buyout

Textbook conspiracies can you atleast be creative

most movies and tv series, especially in the streaming service era, are a giant tax write-off scheme/front? Similar to a restaurant for a mafia clan, only without the good food.
It seems feasible, considering the current craftsmanship and world economy. I have no fast way to disprove it, but I'm open to be disproven

Attached: 1603903753543.png (346x360, 159.01K)

It has to be both Any Forums related and something you actually believe, not many conspiracies fit that description

sorry, I was late to the party. eh

the CIA used gameshows to study mass hypnosis as well as psychic abilities

That Jannies do it for free.

baldwin did it on purpose
that fat comedy guy killed his wife

>What's a Any Forums conspiracy you believe?
time travel has been invented and someone went back in time and put subliminal messages to those who can understand them

Attached: OIP.jpg (400x225, 21.52K)

Michael J. Fox got Parkinson's from some chemical used on the set of Leo & Me. Four people who worked on that show got Parkinson's before age 40. 4 out of 125 who worked on the show have a disease that affects about 1 in 1,000 people, and all developed it unusually early. Young-onset Parkinson's is an unusual presentation as well in terms of symptoms. The fact that this chemical has not been identified means that it could easily be something that is still used.

OP asked for conspiracies i believed so i delivered you niggatron. Hell the schneider thing is hardly textbook when most people still dont believe it, he got away with it.

The jews run Hollywood.

that i will be here forever

>The fact that this chemical has not been identified means that it could easily be something that is still used.

just follow the parkinsons

>What's a Any Forums conspiracy you believe?
Jannies are Trannys

Attached: 1618798231996.gif (750x500, 1.17M)

Hollywood’s entire goal is to turn people away from Christ. They do this slowly by having all of their movies make people believe sinful nature is normal and ok, reasons why lgbt shit is all over movies and Christian movies do so poorly.
>Hollywood is controlled by the Jews
>Jews is controlled by the illluminati
>Illuminati is controlled by Satan
I’m not even religious or Christian but it just makes enough since

Sneed is secretly a city slicker

he already admitted it was from cocaine abuse