Go Middle Earth

Attached: 8555.png (626x539, 333.76K)

Elon bros... Jeff ignored our tweet

I get "White Power" out of this since none of the black characters mean anything to this show

Based Mr. Clean triggering the chuds epic style

based chuds living rent free in your head

>worldwide

25m views out of 200m+ subscribers triggers me

>I Shall Shill it myself
The man is desperate.

Attached: 1640608319214.gif (333x194, 1.82M)

Makes you wonder how many of those 25 million are on 30 day free trial accounts?

Is this the new cope?
>the reviews will be bad
>those good reviews are fake!!!
>it won't get good numbers
>those numbers are trial accounts!!!! Stop the count!!!

Amazon already confirmed that it will do everything to fake good reception before the show even aired.
Not that I'm surprised, maybe idiots and kids are.

Uh sweaty, the reviews were bad and 25 million is not anything to brag about. It's 10% of their subscribers. For reference, the Witcher had 76 million views on Netflix.

It happens on YouTube too. Best example
>Smosh hardly scrapes together 1m views on a great day despite its supposed 25m subscriber count
“25m subscribers”. Dead accounts and lazy people, don’t even try to convince me otherwise.

I didn't realise 84% was bad... what planet do you live on?
And wow, the biggest streaming platform in the world has a bigger audience than a new one? Amazing.
Grow up and throw the hate away, you evil cowards.

Attached: Screenshot_20220909-223525_Chrome.jpg (1079x526, 117.73K)

Those niggas have been irrelevant since 2013, nearly 10 years. Of course they only have dead accounts subbed

I don't listen to untrustworthy rags and fascist bloggers that make up those inflated critics ratings. Democracy dies in darkness as they say, which is why I listen to Jeff Bezos' own very liberal and very trustworthy newspaper, The Washington Post, which gave RoP a 40%.
Amazon Prime has over 200 million subscribers by the way. Netflix has 220. Their subscriber numbers are actually very even. But you're right, nobody watches Amazon Prime shows, most people just have prime to get their packages delivered faster.

I’m glad I can root against a real-life villain in Bezos. X224y

Attached: 7FC7BB0B-7723-4A7A-A5B3-5B0384304EF3.png (826x483, 862.47K)

tomatonigger lost all credibility years ago
weak bait
pity (you)

>>Democracy dies in darkness as they say, which is why I listen to Jeff Bezos' own very liberal and very trustworthy newspaper, The Washington Post, which gave RoP a 40%.
Lulz.

Audience score is all that matters with the RT and Metacritic.

Attached: C7919001-3D3E-42BE-80E6-9210F13DB6FE.jpg (1540x1525, 203.26K)

(Unless it disagrees with you)

>first episode of an expensive tv show gets high ratings
>the ratings take an exponential nosedive as the season progresses

Every time. All these modern shows are one season wonders.

>none of the black characters mean anything
Just like real life

lolno retard
The best part of HotD is yet to come.
The only way they could fuck it up is to literally not film the scenes in the book.

like?

>comparing youtubue subs to people paying for prime and CHOOSING to ignore ring of kangz

amazon whistleblower exec suddenly went missing and they went to jeff's house for a comment and he was pulling up in the drive like this

Attached: 47bungledit.jpg (1364x768, 147.34K)