Ring of Power is good and Lord of the Ring needs more PoC in it

Ring of Power is good and Lord of the Ring needs more PoC in it.

Attached: 1631313341992.png (415x414, 467.31K)

Oh my God shut the fuck up you complete waste of oxygen. You worthless coomer. You realize that the disease riddled whores you beat your meat to would sooner push you off a cliff just for the lulz than have sex with you right? Your cooming fantasies aren’t in any way shape or form based in reality. For your cooming fantasies to be based in reality, there would have to be some chance, some how, in some universe, for them to fuck you. No chance, no how, in no universe, would they ever fuck you. Oh yeah, and the man you brought up for no reason, is a piece of unfunny douchy shit and is not the face of the franchise in question. He’s the same human garbage as those whores. All you do is think with your dick, and you’re so retarded that you don’t think at all so you think retards like that douchebag are funny.

And no, I’M NOT A HYPOCRITE. I’M GOING TO TAKE A TON OF EXLAX AND SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BREAKFAST IF YOU KEEP SAYING THAT KIND OF SHIT.

The hackson movies are capeshit.

Gandalf should be a black female

I don’t cube gleaming

Attached: E6A233B1-BF15-4F8E-9BAF-883139EAD41D.jpg (755x1126, 641.43K)

Galadriel should have been played by Halle Berry.

No one gives a shit about muhh poc except soulless whiney bitches, I know this is bait but I don't give a shit you're still gay

>know it's bait
>still gets triggered
yep I'm in your head rent free.

Contrarian faggot ass zoomers like you who got nothing to do in their useless eater existence truly deserve to get their skulls crushed, then you'd at least serve a purpose.

Attached: yvCayeBmgFeqEjC-1600x900-noPad.jpg (956x538, 49.04K)

>Lord of the Ring needs more PoC in it.

Agree, there needs to be more irrelevant bottom feeding PoC while the story evolves around the all white powerful characters who get all the screen time.

Attached: index.jpg (640x360, 38.01K)

Oh my God shut the fuck up you complete waste of oxygen. You worthless coomer. You realize that the disease riddled whores you beat your meat to would sooner push you off a cliff just for the lulz than have sex with you right? Your cooming fantasies aren’t in any way shape or form based in reality. For your cooming fantasies to be based in reality, there would have to be some chance, some how, in some universe, for them to fuck you. No chance, no how, in no universe, would they ever fuck you. Oh yeah, and the man you brought up for no reason, is a piece of unfunny douchy shit and is not the face of the franchise in question. He’s the same human garbage as those whores. All you do is think with your dick, and you’re so retarded that you don’t think at all so you think retards like that douchebag are funny.

And no, I’M NOT A HYPOCRITE. I’M GOING TO TAKE A TON OF EXLAX AND SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BREAKFAST IF YOU KEEP SAYING THAT KIND OF SHIT.

tolkien never intended for nazgul to be these unstoppable undead monstrosities like you see in the movies
they are very capable and exceptional human warriors and sorcerers that have had their lives prolonged to an unnatural extent using their rings of power - so much so, in fact, that they have physically faded into the wraith world and become permanently invisible
their enchanted weaponry and heavy armor aside, they are normal human beings that would fall to a single well-placed sword stroke

Tom Bombadil.

Hobbit trilogy > original Lord of Ring trilogy

One sentence? Try one word.
Eagles.

Rings of Power is bad not only because of the casting, real-world allegories, and the general writing, but because the source material is so bland, boring, and generic and proves that Peter Jackson just made 3 great films with the original trilogy while Tolkein just blows with his boring, generic, long-winded fantasy.

I care about those very misscast PoC because strangely the "you should never have to justify a person'ss existence !!!" bullshit strangely don"t apply when something doesn't come from European culture.

I truly wonder why Black Panther movies are so monochromatic if diversity is so important.

Also diversity weirdly only means "black". No asian elves, no native american hobbits. Must be randomness, for sure.

The Two Towers is the best movie of the 3

IRL saying fellowship is the best triggers the most people
>but its so....LE BORING

diversity is the mkultra word of the american negrolatry

I honestly agree. Every movie needs some raceswapping and diversity.

Attached: 1655222514833.jpg (688x960, 56.86K)

Silmarillion is just worldbuilding, it's worthless literature that tries to ape the bible.