Is it the most Reddit movie ever made?

Attached: F550AE3D-4890-4C61-9D7B-EC6B50D1F30E.jpg (1175x1763, 535.77K)

Oh my God shut the fuck up you complete waste of oxygen. You worthless coomer. You realize that the disease riddled whores you beat your meat to would sooner push you off a cliff just for the lulz than have sex with you right? Your cooming fantasies aren’t in any way shape or form based in reality. For your cooming fantasies to be based in reality, there would have to be some chance, some how, in some universe, for them to fuck you. No chance, no how, in no universe, would they ever fuck you. Oh yeah, and the man you brought up for no reason, is a piece of unfunny douchy shit and is not the face of the franchise in question. He’s the same human garbage as those whores. All you do is think with your dick, and you’re so retarded that you don’t think at all so you think retards like that douchebag are funny.

And no, I’M NOT A HYPOCRITE. I’M GOING TO TAKE A TON OF EXLAX AND SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BREAKFAST IF YOU KEEP SAYING THAT KIND OF SHIT.

Yes. What a boring piece of shit.

Nothing will ever be more reddit than marvel capeshit and star wars movies

I think this is more reddit

Attached: ga.jpg (600x857, 179.44K)

>Make a film about a man surviving on Mars.
>It's literally about life on mars.
>Keeps using Starman by David Bowie, rather than Life on Mars.
>Film doesn't take place on a star.
I will never not be incredibly angry about this.

Attached: le sigh.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

You cynical assholes do this to everything. On a long enough timeline everything becomes Reddit, and everything you think is cool now will become Reddit in time.

Yeah. This is one of the few times where "Reddit movie" actually is 100% accurate
>"I'm going to science the shit out of this"

Attached: dfw6.jpg (480x360, 11.75K)

Swf

Flac

No, this is.

Attached: 1653761737405.jpg (1768x2560, 1.15M)

This movie was reddit as soon as the trailers hit

Oh my God shut the fuck up you complete waste of oxygen. You worthless coomer. You realize that the disease riddled whores you beat your meat to would sooner push you off a cliff just for the lulz than have sex with you right? Your cooming fantasies aren’t in any way shape or form based in reality. For your cooming fantasies to be based in reality, there would have to be some chance, some how, in some universe, for them to fuck you. No chance, no how, in no universe, would they ever fuck you. Oh yeah, and the man you brought up for no reason, is a piece of unfunny douchy shit and is not the face of the franchise in question. He’s the same human garbage as those whores. All you do is think with your dick, and you’re so retarded that you don’t think at all so you think retards like that douchebag are funny.

And no, I’M NOT A HYPOCRITE. I’M GOING TO TAKE A TON OF EXLAX AND SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BREAKFAST IF YOU KEEP SAYING THAT KIND OF SHIT.

“Everything, Everywhere, All At Reddit”

“Everything, Everywhere, All At Reddit”

>“Everything, Everywhere, All At Reddit”

you lol’d at the space pirate quip, didn’t you?

>lol’d
Nigger, as if you have any space to judge

>popular
>bad

you can do a lot more "reddit" than a Ridley Scott movie

Either that or this

Attached: download.jpg (184x274, 10.71K)

At this point I don't know what is reddit but I loved the film.

i think most of it was okay, but the line "I'm gonna science the shit out of this" or whatever was peak reddit and made me never want to watch it again

I have seen excerpts from the book, and it is even worse. Actual retard-tier humor.

It's retroactively reddit. Formerly based.