Green screen acting is maybe the purest form of acting because it's like being a little kid in a cardboard box and...

Green screen acting is maybe the purest form of acting because it's like being a little kid in a cardboard box and thinking it's a spaceship. Actors of old didn't have to rely on expensive detailed realistic sets to put on a good performance every night, great actors can pull off a fantastic one man show on an empty stage, why are modern Hollywood actors such babies? Green screen is cool

Attached: 0xGMh-bqxnCVoOkaO.jpg (1280x720, 172.08K)

CGI won't ever live up to film simply because raytracing will never compare to scenes created by real photons. CGI is fine for cartoons and kids shows but it isn't a serious medium.

>gandalf crying on green screen set.jpg

This is exactly why Saruman is superior

I do mostly agree with this. Muh 'there's not a real person for me to react to'. None of it's real faggot learn to *act*

>it's like being a little kid in a cardboard box and thinking it's a spaceship.
But that's the child's creativity running wild and dictating the events. These actors are being dictated to and are limited to only do what the director(s) and scriptwriter(s) give them

>real photons

You do realize that there is something calles physics and how they work can be exactly calculated. CGI only look shitty when it has to cut corners / cost.

agree about acting part but it also is the least pure form of scenography, sets, production design and other components that make a movie a movie instead of an animation. cgi is just a special effect. vastly overused effect

then why is the acting so consistently shitty?

Because most "actors" are shitty actors.

You make a good point

Attached: 76ec2acac77eb.jpg (378x363, 28.23K)

shut the fuck up copeshitter

That's a lotta coping

you should kill your self

High IQ post. Anti CGI-tards BTFO
>no argument

>real photons

Attached: 16624933379593044.jpg (1200x1184, 962.22K)

it's the least pure form of film-making.

the product being produced is an entire film, not just the performances. conclusion: green screen is bad.

>why are modern Hollywood actors such babies

i think holywood stopped employing the historic 15% goy talent to 85% nepotism ratio

>I do mostly agree with this. Muh 'there's not a real person for me to react to'. None of it's real faggot learn to *act*

It's not the acting, more the lack of talent in the mumbai cgi dungeons

don't care about the actors, it just looks like shit

>CGI only look shitty when it has to cut corners / cost.
Which is almost always the case because by nature it's a cheap mean to film scenes who would cost too much with practical designs and settings and costumes etc.

CGI is much more expensive than that crap user

Ok try to redo OPs scene with practical effects and show me the bill.