House bros

TV Series Finale, which reports on data from The Nielsen Company, reports that House of the Dragon’s episode three viewership fell nearly 23% from the show’s second episode, which is currently the highest viewed episode of the series.

Not only was the viewership down significantly, but the demographic rating fell even sharper to .37. Episode 2 clocked in at .59 and the series premiere had a .55 rating.

Attached: 5222.png (823x565, 704.88K)

they should shill their shit all the season
did not they learn nothing from netflix?

Not surprised. The show is one of the ugliest I have ever seen. The story is not particularly captivating yet and they have not managed to keep narrative momentum going with the time jumps.

Honestly, who should I be caring for? Rhaenyra is going to be a different character in an episode or two, and her main arc is “oh I don’t want to choose a husband help me”. Compare that with Sansa having to marry Joffrey and the difference in story quality from GoT becomes apparent.

I couldn’t care less for the king who is as meek and feeble as they come, dramaless. I don’t care for Daemon as he has said less than a paragraph and is akin to a teenager acting out. The other characters from other houses are neutral schemers but the “scheme” for months of narrative is simply to try wedding their daughters to the king. That’s it? That’s the best intrigue they have at the moment

I'd hoped the le penis violence wouldn't be enough to dupe the normies. Pray its not renewed for a second season and ASOIAF extended universe is cancelled. GRRM declares insolvency and can't pay for cunny

>Watching vtuber clips on my phone
>Got ad for this shit
>First thing I hear is "I will not let a woman take the throne"
Decided I wasn't gonna watch it right there.

i don't understand

The ad was skippable. They had 5 seconds to get me interested enough in the show to not skip it and they thought they could achieve that by portraying the show as a fantasy themed battle against the fucking glass ceiling.

>House bros...
This isn't a Hugh Laurie thread. Fuck you for deceiving me.

Attached: 1631310728190.jpg (540x385, 26.27K)

>google trends still puts HotD at 10x more popular than lawd of them rangzs and she flop: failure in law
They'll be okay, amazon and disney not so much

Based Aemond & Vhagar will save this honkie tonk show

They didn't watch ep 3 on sunday because they already saw two new eps on friday and they were confused why they replaced all the characters.

>poor enough not to have YouTube Premium for 11.99 / month
Oh wow big loss for them
Also missing out on 9/10 tradwife puss

Attached: lady-alicent-hightower-otto-hightower.jpg (1200x675, 142.56K)

>nielsen ratings
lmao

If I want to avoid ads completely I just use Newpipe.

Good to know you don't watch the show because they haven't changed the actors yet.

Who backs the people that wrote this?

Grr. Martin's books at 100000 Charakters, none of them were evil, they all had motives and backgrounds.

This show has 3-5 characters, one is clearly evil, one is clearly good, and the other is clearly going to die.

It's not very good till now.
>Remember Jamie being in Love with the queen which was his sister? A terrible secret he had to keep secret
>Remember the King being very impactful but loving both Ed and his wife, so you never knew what he was going to do?
>Remember the council battling each other ?
>Remember Dani, a whole different B-Plot of a character we like but that was fundamental at odds which the other good guys?
>Remember the Wall sub-plot?
>The hostility between Aria and Sansa, between Cathlyn and Jon and Tyrion ????

SoIaF was soooo GOOD

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-12 um 11.10.57.png (1574x1166, 2.22M)

>pic
That's a man.

KILL THE CRAB
BECOME A FAD

FUCK HBO.

this is natural though? all new shows have a higher than average opening due to curiosity before petering out to the real viewership that are invested into the show.

if you want to write about a disaster, talk about RoP lol

rent free much?

It's stupid women that wasted 80k to look like Kim K.

Also Kim K herself is a shapeshifter so this was hopeless from day 1

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-09 um 15.25.38.png (598x484, 341.85K)

labor day weekend

is it just me or does she look like the cat lady from its always sunny?

The production's color palette is too goddamn redundant to GoT, combined with actors who stand out less than chess pieces. GoT didn't feel stuffy and this is claustrophobic like a Metaverse PBS special

its just not as good as real game of thrones. it scratches the itch but its not as good. not bad, not great