/RoP/ Rings of Power General

user edition.

Previous

Attached: The Lord of the Rings The Rings of Power S01E03 mAdar 00:32:14.jpg (1920x800, 130.52K)

first for Halbrand is not Sauron

show sucks.

Dey gonna fug

Attached: 20220909_082801.jpg (1919x800, 127.88K)

at this point it doesn't even matter.
it's going to be just as lame whether he is or not because of the muddled foreshadowing.

What do you think she told celebrimbor about boning sauron

How would you guys write Sauron?

Attached: 22523524.png (649x1080, 959.8K)

Clearly he is and I actually changed my mind about the show. It's great. Past is dead and its time to enjoy the modern times, relationships are created by mutual dynamic between evil criminal Chad and everyday regular woman.

Guys you gotta stop with this shit

So stop watching it and leave our thread.

That is not at all how I imagined Numenor, the greatest civilization of Men to ever be on Arda. A place that made Gondor seem like a cheap, sad knockoff.

So where exactly on the timeline are the events of the show occurring?

Attached: Timeline.jpg (844x2740, 478.68K)

Do shills have anything else to post except your rat whaifu?

Man these Numenoreans really suck, they look like basic normal humans and not the long lived super tall gigachads they are supposed to be.

Attached: Galardlriel.jpg (439x929, 59.17K)

her heavy breathing during this scene was pretty hot

Attached: hornygaladriel.gif (600x600, 3.98M)

>I was in a weird place in my life... and it just sorta happened.

>this is the 6'4" girl I was talking about

I´ve only seen the first half of the first episode and it seemed alright.

Attached: Politics thingy.jpg (639x638, 260.35K)

Attached: 1659617412312604.webm (800x800, 3M)

>Celebrimbor, did I ever tell you about the two weeks I spent alone on a raft with Sauron? He brought me pleasure in every hole and took me in every way a man can take a woman — 'til the dawn shone gold in the sky, as our vessel reached the shore and I howled in divine orgasm. His penis jutted upward like a fat pink mast, so blinded I was in his masculine darkness that I did not feel the embrace of the Myrish swamps. At that sublime moment I was stuffed with his seed, having been made his woman and pounded into forgiving even the murder of my brother; all his many ages of sin forgiven. And he was a good friend.

Attached: galadriel-lord-of-the-rings-900x506[1].jpg (900x506, 67.06K)

>dirty peasants in armenelos

Attached: artworks-000202981132-3ckf2c-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 45.42K)

Isn’t she supposed to be married to Celeborn at this point, not to mention have a daughter as well with him, what is this NTR bullshit.

Certainly not as someone in the middle of the action nor someone who spent hundreds of years on a raft looking for an elven maiden to further his plans of conquering Numenor

the fact that she goes by galadriel lore wise implies she’s already with celeborn and is cucking him in a mixed race relationship, white women will lap that shit up and ask for more.

First age dream cast? Henry Cavill would be an obvious Fingolfin.

Attached: 453552334.png (1346x1290, 1.03M)

Any Forums will lust over this

>Celeborn
DON'T SAY HIS NAME BEZOS WILL GET SUED

I’m sorry you’re retarded user, at what point in your retard timeline is Sauron not in middle earth between the war of wrath and the forging of the rings?

I really dislike this meme and the reddit tranny tier personal judgements it casts upon the characters.

EVERYWHERE

Attached: Et0gZKtXUAEbW5r.jpg (417x175, 9.59K)

It's a joke, don't take it serious.

You know when, you got btfo last thread and you hope I'm not going to be here in the new thread. Say it. Say when it takes place.

RoP x Marvel universe crossover when?

I keep hearing different things about what they can and can’t mention due to not having all the rights, like someone was even saying Sauron wouldn’t be called Annatar at all because the name doesn’t appear in the appendixes and such.

correct

>privileged white woman loves horses more than men
Shocker

Attached: 1662703244610812.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

More like Rommenelos. Romenna was the port city on Numenor's east cost. Armenelos was located in the center of the island on a hill, nowhere near the sea. They've combined them in the show.

The timeline in the show is fucked and Bezos-apologists applaud and defend it.

Have him be like Littlefinger times a thousand. Charismatic, shapeshifting and playing ten characters at once befriending everybody only to stab them in the back at the first viable opportunity.

Attached: justin-gerard-justin-gerard-b-l2017-n01x12.jpg (1367x2000, 1.01M)

>It doesn't, I've already answered this. buh bye retard.
You're answer was that you didn't know and couldn't explain it. Nice try, shill.

Game of Thrones had a weird first episode, with that elf guy threatening to have his sister raped.

You know I'll excuse the timeline fuckery for the sake of viable storytelling. If you were to do a Silmarillion show, it'd feature an entirely new cast every other episode because an entire generation has passed.

Attached: bombadil.jpg (1080x1100, 132.14K)

Coom

Attached: 318full-eärien.jpg (318x451, 29.77K)

unironically, one of the most important things about LOTR is that Sauron is an off-screen character who we only learn about indirectly by seeing his subordinates. it's what lets the story work as a simple good-v-evil fairytale while also feeling grounded.

put him on-screen and ask the audience to accept that he has internal psychology and none of that works. at some point the character is going to have to transform into Skeletor/Palpatine and Morfydd is going to have to sell the betrayal by acting shocked and it's going to fall flat.

Good Cossutius is back, boys¡

It's a complete mess, but the easoest answer is that it takes place near the Fall of Numenor, but they've moved up Sauron's return and the creation of the rings to that era.

at least the dialogue in that scene was memorable. also booba.

They turned Isildur in a fuckin venezuelan

>Only minorities
I knew Numenor would turn out to be a dumpster fire.

Going solely off the events of the show, it seems as if it is set contemporaneously sometime around the year 1000, before he builds Barad-dur and making contact with the elves, and 3255 when Ar-Pharazon, Elendil, and Isildur are around. That's over 2000 years getting compressed there, a sizeable amount of time.

>THREE RANGS FOR WELFARE-KANGS WHO DON'T EVEN TRY,
>SEVEN FOR THE SLAY QUEENS AND THEIR LOOKS OF STONE,
>NINE FOR MORTAL MEN TROONED TO DIE,
>ONE FOR THE EXECUTIVE ON HIS DARK THRONE
>IN THE AMAZON WAREHOUSE WHERE THE UNIONS LIE.
>ONE SHOW TO RUIN IT ALL, ONE SHOW TO UNDERMINE IT,
>ONE SHOW TO SUBVERT IT ALL, AND IN THE WOKENESS BIND IT,
>IN THE AMAZON WAREHOUSE WHERE THE UNIONS LIE.

Attached: 1662466917356829.jpg (773x800, 271.06K)

Dracula, Vader and Gus Fring combined.

>they made numenor racist towards elves
Is there even a white tree in the show?

morgoth wasn't that big or mighty anymore when he stole the silmarils. Couldn't even do it without his spider gf

You haven’t read the books have you? Yes there is white tree.

>You know I'll excuse the timeline fuckery for the sake of viable storytelling. If you were to do a Silmarillion show, it'd feature an entirely new cast every other episode because an entire generation has passed.
That's the only acceptable response. Seriously, imagine a Silmarillion show where an episode ends and 500 years passes. It's unadaptable without compressing the timeline.

Attached: 042ff7e4eea8db44ecec932eb24de350.jpg (570x739, 72.05K)

Yes, in front of that palace.

During Ar-Pharazom's rule they cut all contact with elves, and during Sauron's time there shit went even crazier...but having Numenor being racist towards elves since a while ago makes no sense

Is she like 5' ? Those are some insanely short legs lmao

the events in the show are happening at different times. like in witcher season 1

>making your guest pay for the drinks
wtf Numenorians are degenerates

She's 5ft3. Saint Maud was kino btw

Make me laugh, thanks. Good joke, sad story tho.

Attached: iyok.jpg (1242x890, 154.88K)

Shut the fuck up. You could focus on any one story and make it a show. Or just have elves be the focus and cast new humans every couple seasons in-between world shattering apocalyptic battles. Or you could do the worst option and fuck up the timeline because you're a coward and have galadriel bone sauron

She looks like angry human Karen asking for a manager, not an Elf at all.

Attached: 80E6B8A3-4CCB-4D13-817F-EFA3D1824C4F.jpg (1200x1241, 231.25K)

Galadriel left Lindon in 30 SA
Miriel's ruling was around 3100 SA
If Galadriel doesn't find anything suspicious in her human partner living 3000+ years I don't think she's suited for ruling Lorien or being part of the white council

They Scandinavians. So, yeah.

Sure, but none of that has happened yet.

>You could focus on any one story and make it a show.
The only show that you could possibly adapt into a cohesive story in a linear timeline is the War of Wrath, which they don't have the rights to. They have the rights to The LOTR appendices which reference events that take place in The Silmarillion. Nothing less. Nothing more.

Post webms of Numenor plox

It could be worse.

Attached: wish2.jpg (1338x674, 141.44K)