Mogs your favorite Film/TV critic/essayist/teacher

>Mogs your favorite Film/TV critic/essayist/teacher
>Disappears without a trace
Holy Based

Attached: 1662712722949704.png (1080x577, 139.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm5098462/
youtu.be/_wYtG7aQTHA?t=136
epicrapbattlesofhistory.fandom.com/wiki/Steven_Spielberg_vs_Alfred_Hitchcock/Rap_Meanings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The guy who did this now works on direct to streaming lego movies.

>having a favorite Film/TV critic/essayist/teacher

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490.07K)

One of them worked with Fincher recently, right?

sauce?

imdb.com/name/nm5098462/

Where does the "every frame a painting" thing come from? I'm sure I heard it years ago but when I tried to find the source, I could only find those youtubers.

jesus

I stopped following when he said he was gonna start making videos about whatever with his wife. is that happening or did he vanish from that too?

>nowhere near as cute as Jenny
You sure about that?

Attached: Jenny Touching Up Her Makeup.webm (960x540, 2.61M)

A fellow's got to eat.

Attached: Eater guy.jpg (1165x1080, 127.46K)

I feel like I heard the phrase before the channel existed but it might be my memory playing tricks on me

Sad. He probably thought he could get gigs editing real movies after the success of his channel.

It’s actually hilarious

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, but I could never find the true origin

i first heard it here
youtu.be/_wYtG7aQTHA?t=136

it's some pretentious film school horseshit

I'm honestly not sure though if this is less respectable than stuff like Space Cop, and The AVGN Movie. It's work. Not prestige work, but these are commercially released products.

Every frame a painting was already a channel by this point, although I'm not sure how popular he was and if the epic rap battle guys would have known about him.

It's work, but it's a sad irony that the guy that is known for dissecting the artistic aspects of movies is making production line slop.

It's the same shit, really. If these guys had it in them to be pros, they'd be working doing movies instead of youtube trash.

epicrapbattlesofhistory.fandom.com/wiki/Steven_Spielberg_vs_Alfred_Hitchcock/Rap_Meanings
>This line is also a reference to Every Frame a Painting, a YouTube channel about film techniques. This channel helped inspire the battle, which was confirmed in a comment by the ERB channel on one of their videos.