Why is she being such a bitch to everyone...

Why is she being such a bitch to everyone, even to people she has never met before and even to the people who are obviously trying to help her?

How was this intended to be a likeable protagonist?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-09 at 09.43.04.png (1925x1079, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o6cUeb1jF6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That horse riding scene was fucking hilarious.

Skaven tend to be assholes like that

that was the worst episode of anything ever

Stop stop dragging them into it. They are based

Modern writers do it to every female independant woman. Make the character treat everyone like shit.

>people are actually watching this and then turning around and complaining
You forgot to post this on Reddit

I’d probably be more inclined to watch if Thanquol was the protagonist, that’s true.

Thats a very misogynistic thing to do though.

Independant women are short sighted mean sociopaths

Thats how women think a strong woman should act

The riding scene try to copy the rango one but failed miserably,lol
youtu.be/o6cUeb1jF6Q

Fuck reddit. I read the Silmarillion and lotr when i was 10 or so, and a few times since. Great books.
I genuinely want the show to be good and am actually giving it a chance.

Im just stunned at how bad it is.

she's not meant to be likeable, she's meant to be relatable

>intended to be a likeable protagonist?
What makes you think she's meant to be likeable at this point?
She's going to fuck everything up (Gil-galad said as much) then she will spend the rest of the show trying to right her past wrongs.
Isn't this obvious?

Attached: 1662703014387739.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

>giving it a chance
so stop watching you cuck simp.
its shit. you know its shit.

>Millenia old Elf with near demigod status
Why should that charcter be relatable? If anything, the goal should be to make her as distant and mysterious as possible

>Why should that charcter be relatable?
because bitchy women need representation, user. otherwise the show would be sexist.

Why would the "good guy" protagonist be unlikable?. Were they going for an anti hero with her or something? Its strange.

So why don't they write in a bitchy woman that wouldnt be totally out of character?

too much work and skill required

>I want this to be good even though they fired the Tolkein Scholar working for them, miscast everyone, cheaped out on the costumes, released a bunch of incoherent shitty trailers and even disrespected the man so much they released the show on the day Tolkein died
How did you retards even get your hopes up in the first place? If you cared at all about LOTR you would have wanted this to fail before it even aired

Galadriel is NOT a good character, not entirely
Remember her words to Frodo in LOTR about her becoming a terrible dark queen. That's what Galadriel wanted for 99% of her life
She's a grey character that does acts of good from time to time

>Why is she being such a bitch to everyone
All women are like this.

I know, but that that was book galadriel who stayed in middle earth because she wanted a domain to rule over... Not show galadriel who is on some sort of revenge quest

Women think that being strong means being an asshole to everyone and facing no consequences or responsibility.