Frank Burns from Mash

Wtf was his problem?

Attached: images (25).jpg (609x503, 16.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6XIPERmJtW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hot lips was being a tease and not giving up the goods.

youtube.com/watch?v=6XIPERmJtW4

Irish

His problems were Hawkeye and Trapper

Frank never even tried to get along with them. Where did his ego even come from, Hawkeye and trapper were better doctors.

Thats why the got rid of him.

He just was an impossible and cartoonish character, like a spoiled child.

He was overcompensating by acting like Mr ByTheBook but was a lousy surgeon, boss and a hypocrite (hot lips). At least Winchester was a competent doctor and from the upper class, it seemed to fit him better.

i hate mash simply because they screwed the original author and rewrote it to be some liberal anti-war propaganda.

In all seriousness?

Came from a very strict home with an abusive father and unloving mother.
Became a snitch in school because it was his only positive adult attention.
Married an unloving and uninterested wife because it's what he was "supposed" to do.
Is an average at best Surgeon, and only got into it because of the money and prestige.
Takes the military side of his job very seriously as a coping mechanism for his trauma from his childhood.
Actually loves Margaret but is painfully aware of the fact that she sees him only as a relationship of convenience. (She drops him as soon as someone better comes along)
Gets treated like shit by Margaret after she dumps him.

There you go, that was his problem.

He was the writers retard punching bag. Winchester was a much better character because he was serious and could throw that shit straight back at Hawkeye.

Attached: kxCBNAVB_400x400.jpg (350x350, 19.38K)

favorite character from mash? for me, it's spearchucker jones.

What's the name of that CIA/insane guy who kept switching outfits and undercover identities? Flagg? That's mine.

it was truly a better time

The little boy that sells his sister to GI's.

can't stand the new cast, chiefly Harry Morgan

Attached: images.jpg (967x716, 119.47K)

Ugly John

Good analysis user. After you learn more about him, he works much better as an unfortunate character, rather than simply 'the stuckup asshole guy'.

Also best girl

Attached: Jamie_Farr_Max_Klinger_MASH_1975.jpg (640x842, 95.88K)