Season 2 of arcane will be greatest season of TV to be ever streamed

Season 2 of arcane will be greatest season of TV to be ever streamed

Attached: 1662698269994118m.jpg (768x1024, 89.45K)

arcane is shit

or perhaps it is you who are shit

fpbp

just checking

This. People who hate Arcane are objectively shit. If you hated Arcane that is literally all I need to know about you.

and the tranny jannies babysit the threads, which should be in Any Forums

fpbp

post nora please sirs, she very beautiful women

How big is her cock?

No. Arcane is shit.

Arcane is such a good show. Its ridiculous how good it is. Shouldn't even be possible for a League of Legends show to be that good.

some people still think Arcane was good and not just a overpriced show with an enormous budget well allocated KEKW

Looks like some lesbian tranny cliche nonsense. what's to like about it?

tranny

It has amazing animation, great characters, a compelling story, and sexy girls.
There is some lesbian stuff. Its pretty tasteful though and you would expect Vi to be a lesbian anyway.
There are not trannies though. The only time a tranny is shown in the show its an ugly dragqueen prostitute getting turned down by everyone that walks by.

Arcane was everything I hate.
-Bipolar cunts
-Just cunty bitches in general
-Moody teens with edgy backstories that hammer you with how sad their circumstances are, so you feel sowwy for them. :'-(
-Steampunk
-That dark and neon western cartoon style that every western game has been using since World of Warcraft became popular.
-Imagine Dragons
-Punk fashion
-That overly exaggerated style of animation that westerners think look good, but is actually distractingly contrived. Where they think they're packing in more emotion by giving characters a ton of nuanced body language. It just looks super uncanny and fake. The best way to describe it, is the way tiktok cosplayers move. It screams, "I'M ACTING". Or more precisely, "I'M ANIMATING"

Attached: jinx-cry-jinx.gif (616x640, 2.45M)

I feel like you are wrong about a lot of that.
None of the females are really bipolar. I cant think of any totally unjustified random mood swings even from Jinx.
The backstories are sad but none of the characters are really played for sympathy. They are all pretty badass. Echo has one of the saddest backstories, but he never acts mopey about it.
Also the animation is a masterpiece full stop.

dont know what it is, however I 100% agree with this guy

Attached: 1662422239842732.png (1339x1304, 836.82K)

Kek what about lawd dem rangs? Budget doesn't do shit if you diversity hire under a jewish lobby. Arcane has simoly been the most talented and graphically innovative animated series to date. Hopefully more studios will follow its example.

When is the fighting game released? Seems like the LoL franchise is going to win everything.

Why is it so fucking ugly? Why couldn't they just use the same artstyle as the LoL videos?

>Why couldn't they just use the same artstyle as the LoL videos?
This is the level of brainpower antiArcanes are working with lmao

>brainpower
How much IQ do I need to understand their choice to make the show look disgusting and bad on purpose?

you're disgusting and bad

umad?

ArcaneChads have no reason to be mad. They get to enjoy a great show. Its you niggers that are mad because you got banned in an Arcane thread 5 months ago.

or perhaps more importantly, how big are her balls

No, I'm horny
Horny for Jinx

Attached: pathetic.png (1366x768, 968.69K)

She's crafted for tummy sex

Attached: 1657659250263.png (1159x1400, 1.97M)

>ESL troon likes ugly show made for troons
Shocking! This thread belongs on /trash/ however.

The show has zero appeal. It's like they gave some random tumblr artist a team of highly trained professionals and an infinite budget, to make all of they/them's dreams a reality.

>Also the animation is a masterpiece full stop.
Over-acted schmaltz, made to appeal to the 12 year olds who grew up watching Steven Universe and Avatar Korra.

Attached: arcane crying.jpg (1280x720, 102.75K)