Show about teenagers in high school facing teenager in high school problems

>show about teenagers in high school facing teenager in high school problems
>its only stuff that never happened to me when i was in high school

why hollywood hates our kind so much?

Attached: f068c0ade8f4e486b69074c46c9bad31.jpg (1013x1500, 272.43K)

My only struggle in highschool was being a dumbass and repeating the 9th grade. So this shit is not relatable to me

I want to fill the fat bitch with my goo

I want to make love to zendaya and fill her with my warrior seed

This hasn't happened to anyone.
A series about Chad's and Stacey's fantasies

series one is highly relatable to me on the caveat that i went to a hs for bpd girls and cd boys, series two is just absurd with the fag dad and autist juvenile dealer shootout

It's about rich kid high school, not normal kids high school.

All hollywood writers on teen shows come from rich kike parents who send their kids to private schools or boarding school where everyone is high or fucking each other and having huge drug and liquor fueled sex parties that happen when you are insanely wealthy latchkey kids, who's parents are never around and don't care what their kids do.

In particular, the creator of Euphoria is a "recovering" junkie who spent his high school years doing hard drugs and only passed because of who his parents were, and who only gets to work in TV, because of who his daddy was.

>based on the Israeli series
rofl

>be me in high school
>discover grey market research chemicals
>spend all the time high as shit on ethylphenidate, mephedrone, methoxetamine, 2c-c, 4-ho-mipt and 4-ho-met
>have loads of sex
>also get psychotic episode and prodrome of scizophrenia
>spend years after high school recovering with a part time job
Is this show for me? Never fucked a tranny, but did participate in a few orgies in my late teens and early twenties.

i hate rich people so much but im not a commie

I haven't seen euphoria, but I assume it's all about their social lives outside of school. I never had a social life outside of school, so I can't relate to that. I never once went out with anyone from school. I just went home, played games, went to sleep.

how dramatic or eventful is your life?

same

I work with a guy that went to one of those types of private schools. The parties and shit happened but as is the case, were only for the "popular kids".

According to my friend, one day a loser kid at the school tried to kill himself because he was tire of never getting invited to the beer and weed fueled orgies going on. He didn't succeed but when he told his parents why he tried to kill himself, they complained to the parents of the popular kids who were the ones organizing the parties asking them to start inviting their kids. The parents told them to fuck off, so the failed suicide kid's parents basically went full harem by going to the press that the private school was full of degenerate druggies and sex fiends and managed to get ahold (off of social media accounts that were not friend locked) of teenagers openly getting drunk and smoking weed and other debauchery that was going on at the "cool kid" parties.

They got a bunch of the kids expelled from the school (it was a Catholic school with an honor code everyone had to abide by which include morals clauses to kick out "troublemakers") while parents that did care about their kids suddenly started barring their kids from hanging out with the kids caught behaving like degenerates.

Half the school hated the kid's guts but the other half cheered him because his parents going full Karen basically decimated the clique of popular rich kids who ruled the roost socially and drove out most of the asshole preppies and BPD stacies.

Nothing happens in my life. Life is quite dramatic and depressing. Because of an attempt to hang myself in the past I left a mark on my neck which is why I am not hired. Sometimes I steal food in stores sit on imageboards while sitting in a third world country in a city where 60% of the elderly live and where there is absolutely nothing to do and there are a huge number of drug addicts

It's mainly about a junkie half-breed negress (Zenayda) and her M2F tranny girlfriend. The tranny is secretly fucking the football star's bisexual father and there is a lot of other side characters that have teenage bullshit problems filtered through a hedonistic "the solution to life's problems is fucking and sucking the pain away" while the junkie basically keeps fucking up because she has serious BPD issues.

because this does not happen in high school a lot of people agree it would be more like college or university

maybe there's a quasi-arthouse introspection on modern life movie there, maybe even a good one if the city is beautiful and you can find some kind of plot. for a teen drama series you need more lively characters.

i been to a high school real teens look like this

Attached: 96215423_dylan-cole-sprouse---the-suite-life-of-zack-cody-ebay.jpg (624x800, 97.55K)

>Eyy what's up doc?

true even 19 year old;s look really young to me by the time I turned 26

This was more relatable and fun.

Attached: sk.png (582x600, 674.78K)

One thing that I have noticed now that I'm 29 is in movies how majority of them are about upper class rich people. If it's some fucking movie about a loser guy in school or whatever or even some romantic comedy, everyone lives in some rich fucking suburb in a huge house. It pisses me off so much that I can barely enjoy anything these days.

Same here

Attached: 1396139654689.gif (200x200, 951.82K)

It's crazy how many big actors came from Skins. They were all like 17/18

19th century novels are mostly about aristocrats, at least disproportionally so. they do it like this because those people are liberated from having to earn a living. unless you want to explore themes of day to day struggles, there's not much poor people can offer you in terms of stories.

I dont remember any of the girls I hung out with in high school whipping out their dick and pissing in the middle of the road.

These American high school tv shows & movies really fry your brains if you aren't American (I'm not). I remember grasping when I first time saw a movie that was set in a real-looking American high school with real teenagers