What's her fucking problem?

What's her fucking problem?

Attached: Screenshot_20220907-164208_Chrome.jpg (1080x1363, 347.72K)

Right. "Nightmares".

She was better on Bill Engvall show

>Fucks Harvey Weinstein
>gets roles
>Harvey Weinstein gets arrested
>no longer gets roles

I had the dream again.

Attached: 636f4f9fc6fec663b91eb654fe48ed1d.jpg (800x1226, 156.05K)

>rent free

lol at her limp attempt at coming back to the mainstream
>uhhh normies hate Tucker Carlson right?!?
>I’M COOL AND QUIRKY AGAIN RIGHT?!?!?
>STOP TALKING ABOUT MY ASSHOLE!

I guess you could say she gets Tucked in at night

Attached: 175.jpg (500x380, 29.86K)

I watch Tucker Carlson about once a week for 15 minutes
I don't watch anything else on television

spends too much time reading trash on the internet, like us

>Gets TUCKED in her own dreams.

I guess she do fuck with people who are political, lmao.

If a girl I didn’t even know told me she dreamed about me in any context I’d be flattered. That’s just me though.

I forgot how glorious his mustache was...
Thank you,my user!

What is going on? Jennifer Lawrence used to dream about getting raped by Harvey Weinstein. Not anymore, not if the Democrats have their way. Now she dreams about being raped by me. What is happening? When did it suddenly become OK for me to rape Jennifer Lawrence in her dreams instead of real life? One thing is for certain, if you're raping Jennifer Lawrence in your dreams today there's going to be a lot more of that tomorrow.

>Allow disgusting men like Harvey Weinstein to nut inside you, as well as whore you out to all of his friends as a devil's bargain in order to acquire a movie career.
>But somehow, the thing that you claim terrifies you, the thing that haunts your nights as you sleep in your multi-million-dollar mansion in the Hollywood hills, is some random fucking TV personality on a channel you don't watch, who you've never even met and who has never even said your name out loud.

Bruh.

Isn't Tucker on the commie slav payroll now? Just another pinkie traitor.

lolwhat

he basically somehow drank the duginist koolaid

A girl I knew told me she dreamed of me having sex with another girl I’d recently begun talking to.

This

Attached: C7229574-5815-4392-8296-0D7DFF081E36.jpg (768x918, 124.97K)

Source: I reckon

If she dreams about you that means she thinks about you. You should aim for a threeway.