Why dont we have actual (new) famous Hollywood starts anymore, Any Forums?

Why dont we have actual (new) famous Hollywood starts anymore, Any Forums?

I am talking about people literally everybody in a new movies news like Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts. Do they just hire "no name" actors because their cheaper?

Attached: 23434.png (640x639, 544.82K)

the people who talk about politics as a way life is someone whose life got fucked, lost control, and they now are asking/making other people help them

>politics are killing people
not quite yet but soon
very soon

Didn't know old Harv was a lib

she has a nice asshole

>He isn't a Goosling Goosehead

Attached: 1659963365677988.png (919x723, 892.48K)

Didn't the leaks also include pictures of her having jizz on her face?

Has she been HARVESTED?

she based. A decade ago some dude asked on Quora how to date her. She went up there and answered.

She was his prime fleshlight

Yea lets engage in a system designed to be manipulated by the wealthy and the old. Your votes are meaningless in every way. Democrats and Republicans are friends in private but enemies in front of you. The only way to win a rigged game is to not participate. There is no hope because 80% of the world is low IQ and will never come close to realizing the true reality we live in, Live your life and have fun while you can.

>I can’t fuck with anyone who isn’t political
>you’ve got to be political!
>look at this world! How can you not be political?

This is like a 9th grader in social studies or something. The people that talk like this never do anything other than talk.

Politics are boring. So are people who think they're experts in politics

>politics are killing people, so you must be political
Woman logic

She was his number one bitch. She's THE Harvey girl.

people whos life is politics, while doing nothing politically in their own neighbourhood, where they can directly affect things, are the worst. They are terminally online, and EVERYTHING revolves around politics. But its little more than actually just being entertainment, except these people take it seriously. Like those people who watch wresting, are die hard fans, and think it's real. They'll go on twitter, see something about drumph, have a hissy fit and be focused on it all day. What a fucking waste of time. I feel sorry for these people because one day they'll wake up and realize they wasted time, energy, and pushed people close to them away, because they got so involved in something that was completely fake and gay.

I don't care about the opinion of some overpaid whore who bleaches her asshole.

I'm so tired of politics, its pushed its way into everything and ruined everything its touched. A show can't just be a show anymore it has to be a political statement, a film can't be a film it has to be a political statement, same for music and video games and everything.

I want to live on a farm like you wouldn't believe

This.

Like, obviously, I care about politics, but I don't watch EVERY episode of Tucker Carlson, Steven Crowder, etc. I can't be one of those people whose ares are glued to Twitter 16 hours a day. I have other interests & responsibilities.

This is so pathetic lol

She's right though, if you are "neutral" or "don't care" you're actively helping conservatives give tax breaks to big business and cutting welfare for hard working Americans. Trump won because a lot of people weren't political, obviously that changed after his presidency but the comfort of Biden in office shouldn't let you keep your guard down.

I’m a political scientist though. I engage in the science of politics. Politics is a science, you know

Kys fag

Is this bitch triggered that she had to have sex with a Christian Republican?

Attached: 7463i2o0003.gif (640x350, 3.46M)

Exactly...
If you think social activism is twitter-posting and parading once a week on weekends with your friends, starbucks cup in hand for the ''current cause'', then you're retarded.

Social activism is putting in actual real work, and directly helping people, like working nights at the soup kitchen, sewing/knitting clothes for the impoverished, taking time to give classes to illiterate people, providing at-home care for the elderly.

It's not what 99% of these fags are doing, which is a whole lot of nothing, spending their days crying in echo chambers thinking they really did something there with people.

Do you actually put in the work? Or do you just like to talk about it?

hey man that's awesome

fake and gay