What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Episode_1 (1).png (1280x960, 1.27M)

Based user, jackie chan adventures was kino

Attached: jackie-chan-adventures-jackie-chan.gif (220x164, 85.86K)

Even the fat guy became Jackie’s ally. This guy was a faggot.

wh... what is she looking at bros?

Attached: 1562712-jade_chan_by_okinsei.jpg (600x641, 101.94K)

A white man in China town is never a good sign

Now that the dust has settled, were the talismans very important or not important?

Does this hold up? It was one of my favorite shows as a kid. I think it may have been the first cartoon I ever watched with an overarching narrative and continuity. I'm worried it won't be as good as I remember.

He was a plastic paddy.

Who cares my dream as a kid was to get a talisman so bad I dug through the wood floor of my bedroom and got grounded for weeks

It definitely holds up user. Wong episodes are a bit of a slog to get through and feel like filler with nothing important going on, but overall it's still as good as I remember it. Only problem is finding high quality torrents but I guess its due to its age and limited releases.

for me, it's the shen gong wu

AYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

O just realised
.my Chinese friend on hellotalk is a grown up version of her

>He didn't secretly carry his official Jackie Chan Magazine talismans in his pocket to school

Attached: 1653815327082.jpg (3072x4096, 1.3M)

my massive fucking donger
>this
glad to see it get a thread for once
KINO

Attached: bark bark rugf rugg fhhbergrgrgrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaa gre rgre.jpg (622x549, 83.82K)

Cock talisman

Damn, I haven't seen these characters in such a long time, it's like an old part of me has just been renewed.

check out the show sometime, it still holds up. same with xiaolin showdown.

I’m surprised they got away with making the main character of Xiaolin Show down a literally yellow slanty-eyed chink.

kek somehow i never really gave it much thought, never even saw it pointed out. Guess the show was so good that picking on the chink stereotype MC just glossed over a lot of heads.
Thats another aspect i was surprised by 3 episodes in, the humor holds up very well and the characters all have great chemistry, its rarely if ever mean spirited. I know people on Any Forums like to mention the common point of how fosters home and other family shows at the time were so mean spirited and horrible with their characters and situations theyd get in, xiaolin showdown is a lot about a group of kids learning to mature and work as a team, works well.
>Omi even talks like a chink stereotype