>be youtube channel
>take like three months in between each upload
Why the fuck does this happen so often?

Attached: bruh.jpg (474x632, 210.14K)

usually because it's a side thing and they're not doing it full time

>there is a vtuber tranny board
>no youtuber tranny board
Why is this?

Because vtube faggots were shitting up /jp/ with their garbage and were rightfully kicked out. We don’t have much of an issue with youtube threads here.

It’s called having a life

You can research the topic in like a day and edit and narrate a video in like a few hours. You don’t need three months to make a 20 minute piece of content.

>shit up a board with garbage
>get rewarded
Why does this happen so often?

like every single person ive subbed to on youtube is complete dead. the feed just arcade footage and another guy who uploads videos every day but i cant bother to watch them

>find new youtube channel
>uploads several times a week
>subscribe (free not paid, retard)
>channel dies

every. single. time.

This is outrageous! We sneedposters have been shitting up this place for years and we still don't have a board!

unless you are a patreon grifter you dont owe consoomers shit

these people are making money from speaking into a microphone. are you really surprised that they're lazy?

>face reveal

Attached: 1523816154449.jpg (349x326, 61.16K)

If only admins made a board for Kpop so Any Forums wouldn't have 9 fucking generals open for their autistic idol obsession. Meanwhile/v/ has 5 spinoffs that are dead.

>can’t respect a YouTuber seriously anymore once I find out they’re fuck ugly or fat

>favorite channel stopped uploading new videos for more than a year

I didn't mean that any group of social rejects who are pathetic enough to spam their obsession so hard they take over a catalog should be rewarded with their own board
Unless of course they permaban everyone who posts on that board

Anyone else notice moist critikal became extremely boring once he did a face reveal and stopped doing funny voice overs? Now he just sits infront of a camera and quickly recaps random internet drama. His humor used to work, now it doesn't because he's obviously doing improv.

>three months in between each upload
Man, those are rookie numbers.

Attached: QT.png (960x900, 1.48M)

>youtuber goes to twitch
>youtuber has a midlife crisis and quits
This is what happened to nigahiga, miss him

>channel stops uploading for ages
>starts uploading again
>says they're going to make one video a week again
>makes one video
>stops again

rinse repeat

>fuck ugly
kitboga

May I suggest subscribing to h3h3, I think it's pretty dope

>one of my favorites didn't upload for 6 years
>dropped a video and then went back to twitch, it's now been two years
>someone i found more recently and binged all of the videos of hasn't uploaded in two years
At least I still have Pyro.

>Spirit of the Law is an IRL chad
what the fuck is going on in Canada

Attached: 08x441.jpg (608x441, 39.92K)

>try on channels keep getting nuked

sad

>makes the greatest comedy reviews on YouTube
>Uploads 2 videos once every 2 years and nothing else

This man is an enigma. He's so god damn funny and yet he only has 8 videos in 7 years.

Attached: Screenshot_20220909-035705~2.png (1079x1225, 271.68K)

>finding a new channel and Binge watching all their videos for a month

Attached: 1646370919372.jpg (884x896, 147.88K)

I subscribe to one guy who has a decent excuse, he just released a 4 hour documentary about Virtua Cop as part of an exhaustively researched series about the Sega Saturn.

>see a great YouTube video
>check out the channel
>everything else is either shit, mediocre or totally boring
Hate it when youtubers peak with one video

he only makes videos he's passionate about. that makes it impossible to have a consistent output

>made great in depth hour long videos
>now only makes 10 second shorts

>I used to be a fucking legend
>a FOOKIN LEGEND

I know a channel like that but it was just glorified movie recap vids and now its just a bunch of lame shorts.

>don't forget to subscribe and ring that bell and comment and share and check out my social medias and check out my merch store and thanks to todays sponsor

>when they put the sponsor in the middle of the video ruining the momentum and flow

>let's get to it! BUT FIRST TODAY'S SPONSOR

SponsorBlock

>analytics are telling me that 50% of viewers that watch me aren't actually subscribed