Aus/tv/

What Went Wrong?

Attached: australian-tv-broadcasters.png (900x488, 29.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_htLQwSx6Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they all got bought out by americans

became unwatchable after that waleed aly guy came on tv

youtube.com/watch?v=_htLQwSx6Bg
what happened bros?

S O U L
O
U
L

Attached: SOUL.jpg (400x225, 30.47K)

about the time Rove stopped filming it pretty much went to shit

turkey slap

Seems like 10 had the biggest fall, 6pm simpsons was pretty much a millennial ritual. They died when they started their side channels

Ch 10 is insufferable woke libtard trash

Yeha I think it was the eside channels after an already dying format

Instill don't know all the friggen channels becuase I pretty much stopped watching legacy tv around the time the introduced them

2000's rankings for aussie tv channels

Ten > ABC > Nine > SBS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 7

Attached: images (69).jpg (468x563, 36.97K)

i actually thought that as i posted, i was going to post "when rove went off air and waleed aly came on" that was when i stopped watching tv

Australian TV is still better than British TV

Attached: 1603437335327_G383048S6.1-1.jpg (1199x900, 214.42K)

The internet kind of killed it but theres no good original Australian programming anymore. It's all just reality shows for 40 year old single women and news programs for boomers. I don't know anybody under like 35 who still watches Australian TV.

Couldn't compete with the rise of the internet.

>tfw no regional channels anymore

Attached: australian_tv_in_2001_by_lukesamsthesecond_deaj2yo-pre.jpg (1218x656, 103.57K)

No original content that isn't some dogshit reality TV show or sports.

I haven't enjoyed anything on Aus TV since Chaser's War and Review with Myles Barlow.

what's junglist up to these days

are there really no regional channels? i remmeber being like 10 going to mildura from melbourne and turning on the tv and seeing win and prime and feeling like i was on another planet.

When did Australia become such a multicultural shithole? I went to the supermarket today and I was the only white person

Jerking off to that time he fingered Hex in a nightclub in Sydney.

damn hes just like me