My mother is asking for grandkids while I haven't even had sex

>my mother is asking for grandkids while I haven't even had sex
Comedies for these feels? I'm 99% this is a plot somewhere

Attached: 1662663149329905.png (641x365, 318.13K)

Lmao virgin

My mother recently asked me if I ever sold my sperm to a sperm bank because that was basically the only chance she had left for grandkids.

You'd better do it fast, mine committed suicide because she realized I'd never find a woman to make a child with

thank god my sister is insane and will have like 17 kids

There's no woman ever think like in op pic. Dreaming of having a family is a man wishes, not women

Attached: gosling.webm (984x544, 1.32M)

>siblings have children
>mother stops asking when I'm gonna get a gf

Attached: 1658180107886076.png (732x732, 495.69K)

The idea of asking for grandkids is so weird to me. Like just because you fell for the having kids meme, you want me to do it too? No thanks.

Do women really think like this in showere? I imagine they just masturbate to that ONS with a stud five years ago

Attached: B86CAB9A-7C02-4439-B77C-FB5F950E1A9D.jpg (750x678, 64.6K)

>haven't even had sex
>haven't even had sex
Assuming you're actually a biological woman this is a great advantage. The kind of guy who's actually willing to commit to the point of marriage and kids will greatly prefer a virgin.

good morning sir

arranged marriage

even if you're fat you get approached by guys all the time, don't lie

Nobody in my family even asks. They take it for granted there won't be any

Attached: flavor.jpg (866x783, 27.23K)

Christ that’s brutal

no even better

Attached: 1662692663452743.jpg (3887x3695, 2.78M)

Plumbers Don't Wear Ties

As if a sperm bank would accept your low value genes, those eugenetic mother fuckers only accept semen from successful men with good features and no chronic illnesses

If their dna doesn't get passed and there are no grandkids it means their life has been basically totally wasted. It's the greatest failure and they get to see it before they die.

Marty from 1955. The main character has this conversation beat for beat with his mother

Lmao same. Even my 91 year old grandfather doesn’t ask. I wonder if they think I’m gay

If you're a Any Forums shut in like me who only goes to work and then return to empty apartment to shitpost on Any Forums then we could meet and change our futures

A proper punishment for their hybris.

Nigga I ain't reading all that shit

And here's your prize for removing yourself from the genepool.

Attached: Darwin-Awards-2-1.jpg (850x716, 59.1K)