The new Pinocchio is set in an alternate universe where Italy's conquest of Ethiopia failed so bad the Ethiopians took...

>The new Pinocchio is set in an alternate universe where Italy's conquest of Ethiopia failed so bad the Ethiopians took over

Attached: occupied italy.jpg (1456x834, 152.81K)

Do you think people at Disney are self aware of what they're doing with all these remakes? Or are they blissfully ignorant and buying into their own hype

100% napoletanos

average sicilians

This
They're not black, just covered by the ash of the volcano

Look like Italians to me.

Probably both, they wouldn’t haved casted a black AND bald blue fairy if they had zero self awareness

Italy did fail horrendously in Africa though

>Ethiopians took over
>proceeds to cast the darkest, smelliest ngubus from Central and West Africa

Jesus why are they putting this ugly ass black woman in everything. She is fucking ghastly.

Cope, the movie.
Meanwhile actual Ethiopian folk stories and children's tales are nowhere to be seen.
How do Africans and Afro-descendants accept this as actual honest representation, how is this inclusive of their own culture?
They are content and pacified with just being culture vulture impersonators in the proxy culture war the jewish has them fight for them against euros. Quite sad really that they can't see it for what it is.

Call me when we actually see African culture represented. Not blackwashed Euro culture.

but not to the point the Ethiopians captured Italian naval vessels and equipment and used it to launch a retributive invasion of Italy

case and point.
example of african kino : Kirikou

How come we don't see anymore of these?
Because the jew is fighting a proxy war and using room temp IQ SJWs who fully drank the kool aid and think just blackwashing people into Euro movies is enough. That's the actual racist take.
You have to be clinically retarded to think it's only skin deep, that just seeing colors is enough.

Where's the culture? Don't be a culture vulture. Fight for your right to have your own culture represented, and the cultures of others protected from theft, and revision. These jews already re-wrote history. Just look at what this fag Tarantino did with Inglorious Basterdz. He showed you their recipe. Revisionism, IP theft, exploitation.
They are culture vultures, they exploit black artists too. Go look into 70s Blacksploitation, or even just the music industry.

How are these retarded okay with blackwashing being an appropriate form of inclusion/representation? The culture really is lost.

Attached: kirikou.jpg (1203x1600, 301.37K)

In Italy you will never (or very rarely) see niggers work in restaurants (or any job)

I think there's even regular black folk that are cringing over this shit now. Where's the Asians and Hispanics anyway ?

>you will never (or very rarely) see niggers work in restaurants (or any job)
That's not just in Italy

>Where's the Asians and Hispanics anyway ?
Didn't you get the memo? The only POC that matter and get representation or get race-swapped for "equality/diversity" are black people.

You are occupied
You are humiliated
Fuck you and fuck your faux outrage shilling, cunts. I will not consume your satanic rituals, no matter how you try to astroturf them. Herb.

I honestly think it's more about creating some kind of unrecognizable culture emulsion rather than actually representing all cultures individually. After a while we're all supposed to be confused as to what actually happened and how things used to be. When that happens they can finally strike.

>I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKIN' LIES, FROM THIS MOTHERFUCKIN' PUPPET

Attached: file.png (233x297, 108.68K)

Diversity hires used to look like this. Now they go out of their way to find the darkest African in the Savanna.

Attached: 1639048322694.png (900x1200, 1.26M)

wrong, they sell the drugs to the restaurant staff

>current NIGGERS BAD!
>old niggers from my childhood GUD!
Do AmeriMutts really?