What are the best anti-war kinos?

What are the best anti-war kinos?

Attached: 1661459361392246.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

That musket would blow a hole in that guy.

Attached: qcGdeQX0_.jpg (1000x1420, 228.66K)

actually kind of kino ad, but

the argument in this webm is unbeatable despite how much it make people seethe

Attached: s.jpg (749x667, 74.22K)

as if he would miss at that range
absolute state of no guns

The gun FAILED. These models used to fail like 60% of times

Attached: puckle-gun-1718-granger.jpg (600x538, 57.03K)

do you realize how many people you can kill with a decently sized blade

>The intensive manhunt for Canada mass stabbing suspect Myles Sanderson has entered its fourth day as police in the provincial capital of Saskatchewan have admitted that "we don’t know his whereabouts."

>Sanderson, 32, remains on the run after he and his brother Damien – who was found dead Monday – were accused of killing 10 people and injuring 18 others in a stabbing spree that unfolded over the weekend in a Saskatchewan Indigenous community and nearby town.

It's true but unfortunately it also just doesn't matter. Guns have had too much time in the public market. Even if you were to fully ban them now, too many people have already hoarded stockpiles of them they'd be willing to sell underground. It wouldn't really make a notable difference in the accessibility of them.

>criminal
>follows gun laws

A man with a blade can be easily dominated by 3-5 guy, now tell the same about a guy firing 100 shots per minute with an AR-15

Attached: Girandoni air rifle.jpg (474x355, 42.02K)

valley of elah is pretty good, not talked about much cause it's kinda too real
retard. the right to bear arms is to defend against tyranny. can't do that when you've got a pea shooter and the nazis have ars

damn...10 people between two killers in a weekend. that's so comparable to the 50 killings a single assault rifle wielder can do in 10 minutes.

>*gives $40 billion worth of weapons to ukraine*
kill yourself

>A man with a blade can be easily dominated by 3-5 guy
man you really don't know shit

There’s nothing wrong with protecting yourself from democrats and criminals

Attached: F568A912-B211-425D-AE9C-882A7B9C4369.jpg (1125x1427, 387.39K)

let freedom ring, fuck russia and fuck niggers

niggers have changed too

>inb4 just carry 6 flintlocks on you like the pirates did
>inb4 giridoni air rifle
>inb4 just stab some niggas

A rifle in an office environment is stupid.

I would give you 10k if you could disarm me as I whack you with a machete.

The guns are there already, you can't put the cat back in the bag. Ban guns today and literally nothing changes, except that law abiding people can't defend themselves any longer. People that do not care about laws can still get the guns.

Founders encouraged people to own cannons and private warships. I don't know how people can look at the state of the world and think "hmm, I need less protection for myself". Especially considering how fucking mad governments went over a damned cold.

>xbox controller

Don't worry bro, nobody is going to rob you.

Guns didn't magically make mass shootings suddenly explode in popularity. The people have changed.

Mass shootings don't happen in UK or Japan

Funny that in Alberta, since gun reforms in 2020, shootings have gone up. Its already broken the number for all of 2021. Mostly gang related from immigrants, of course.

You want to see the biggest drop in gun violence ever? Ban minorities instead. Infact the quality of life would improve in every aspect overnight, houses would be incredibly affordable, and the only thing that would be negatively impacted would be 1 tim hortons every 5 miles instead of 10. We can keep some filipino's for the old folks home.

They also don't happen in Austria or Switzerland, which have very high rates of gun ownership.

The UK has mass stabbings, and Japan is ethnically homogenous (and Japanese).

kek i use it for my pc

Attached: 1662311198859743.jpg (1080x1110, 581.28K)

>The people have changed.
exactly. laws are for people. people change = change the laws.
simple

That's the entire point. In the past, you were limited to 2 shots per minute and yet the gun had a high probability of failing

>stamped
yuggy