*blocks your racist path*

*blocks your racist path*

Attached: file.png (1155x1277, 1.03M)

Why would they shill for a show they have nothing to do with?

savage and vile racist dogwhistling

having a stance isn't shilling

>why aren’t these actors seething racists :(

They definitely got a pay cheque for this stunt.

>stance
You may be on to something...

Attached: 0559FBFF-8A07-47CE-972E-CD28F213A824.jpg (1600x900, 383.35K)

Because they need publicity and they can't go with the truth, can they?

Because they want to support fellow actors who are being sent death threats over their race. Ironically, if right-wing incels didn't whine like little bitches about black elves, this photo would never exist.

>*blocks your racist path*
Point and laugh at those cheap looking, cringetarded shirts.

>Soi boy twink lookin “white” “men” are virtue signaling faggots
Shocking!

They are right.
The movie is shit because the writing it shit, not because there are black people.

Gandalf my nigga, this shit be a lit function forreal

Attached: 8280029_orig.jpg (450x270, 42.89K)

>who are being sent death threats
Do they get told Middle Earth is Tolkien-Land?

Everyone knows that, which is why they are so focused on the racism aspect. They want people to watch it to own the chuds, despite its shit storyline.

Where's Sam?

Because getting paid to put on a shirt and smile for a picture is a fucking no brainer.

Not invited (eavesdropping)

I'd probably do the same if i was an actor, i mean if they asked me about it what the fuck would i do, say no and risk having a bunch of faggots and niggers bust my balls about it? Yeah no thanks, just kill niggers trannies and fags but i wont publicly say that.

It was starvation and typhus because the allies bombed the German supply lines. 300k tops.

Not six million
Not a deliberate holocaust
The exact same thing would have happened in American WW2 Japanese internment camps under the same circumstances.

>blocks your racist path
I just step over them, lmao.

Why did I think Elijah was based?
Am I misremembering something?

Omg you are right, commrade, this is literally GamerGate 2.0.

The scooter pic plus I vaguely remember him talking about pedos in Hollywood

It's both, actually.

So have they explained how was HotD able to stop the all powerful racists?

if those actors didn't want death threats then maybe they shouldn't have been niggers
its pretty simple

>Pippins actor is now as old as Ian McKellen when he played gandalf

No actually I have a problem with Hollywood Jews shoehorning blacks into European myths, just like you would if your people weren’t allowed to make stories without niggers in them.

You can solve racism by insulting people?
Who knew!?

Racism is a meaningless buzzword created a century ago by the jew Lev Bronstein to pathologize natural in-group preference.

Attached: BAE32D45-69DD-41FD-B2C7-AF6509AC154A.jpg (1125x791, 365.99K)

Then you are asking where the billion goes

>we're all ears
yuck yuck yuck

>tilting at windmills, and why it's a good thing
actors gonna act, hate the game not the player, they want top work again and not get hard blacklisted

It's so nice to have a voice of reason at this nazi, whites supremacist basket weaving forum. Glad some of us white supremacist, nazis can be level headed when it comes to race relations. This will change our perception and maybe news sites will stop calling this place a hang out for violent incel white supremacist nazis

It didn't work for Ghostbusters. Why do they think it will work now?

you're not wrong but I think you are in the wrong thread, I think you meant to go here

Attached: 1597382739507.jpg (960x792, 142.89K)

My people don’t make stories with niggers in them. There are only a handful of blacks in the entire country.