COBRA KAI out in about an hour

COBRA KAI out in about an hour.

Attached: Cobra Kai.jpg (980x653, 111.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvahxFH7IGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

goddammit, i've got two seasons of Elite to catch up on

Based, finally a thread. Looking forward to Mike Barnes kino

>Kreese gets out of prison
>actually beats the shit out of Stingray this time

Attached: c7b1.gif (498x498, 461.03K)

I gave up on this show last season. It became too much like a teen soap opera. And at this point all the different factions have flip flopped like 3 times. It's like Beverly Hills 90210 or Melrose Place ... at a certain point everybody has fucked everyone else like 3 times and the show has nowhere else to go. Dead man walking at this point.

>haven't watched this in almost a year
kind of forgot about it, might pick it back up

eh it you're taking it way too seriously. it's a fucking dumb karate kid show for fun. hell the plot is about a dojo corrupting the youth. come on dude

Don't, watch something else.

I can only take a "dumb karate kid show" lightly for the first 3-4 seasons. After each seasons is just a repeat of the last with different characters from the orginal films, I get bored of it and move to something else. First couple seasons were enjoyable, though.

They keep delivering. I have high hopes for the season.

my main concern is just that eagle fang is fucking lame. they have no identity anymore as a cobra spinoff.

Cloverchad here, heard some secondary character beats the main antagonist reserved to the protagonist, how accurate is that?
Will watch if true.

Attached: magna-vs-dante-black-clover-43938134-1024-704.jpg (1024x704, 104.9K)

I really hope that Johnny joins Cobra Kai and tries to teach his way from within, but that's not the impression I got from the trailer. You are right, Eagle Fang is lame and needs to go.

Yes, that does happen.

Eagle Fang is when this show jumped the shark. Prove me wrong.

awesome i cannot wait forJohnny and Robby to go to Hueco Mundo to rescue Miguel

youtube.com/watch?v=OvahxFH7IGg

You can just tell she'll hit that wall early and hard. But I'd like to karate chop her so bad, bros, if you know what I mean.

Attached: Mary_M.jpg (743x1000, 176.5K)

It's happening

Attached: 1406360492590.jpg (850x868, 198.91K)

yes!! tetas grandes is back on the menu!!!

Attached: 1642648466962.jpg (1225x1954, 502.93K)

i stopped when netflix took over. Also what happened to youtube red?

it was more accessible and continued to be based

I felt the same way, i still do but then again, it's still a fun show that knows when to take itself seriously and isn't some preachy trash, it's still enjoyable.