What is Any Forums's opinion of Hamilton?

I finally decided to sit down and watch this and it was a bit better than I expected it to be. The hip-hop and /cool/ gangsta effects were way too over the top, but I enjoyed Washington. Jefferson got MEGA pozzed but Hamilton's autismo were fairly well represented

Attached: 71iZLrkVhDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1000x1500, 234.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUQ_vP5Eb8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fine the first time, zero rewatchability.

I imagine the venn diagram of Hamiltonfags and white people that have never listened to hip hop previously is two separate circles

For me, it's Hamilton fall:Adam's Administration (rap included) to the end of the show. Best songs are Elecfion of 1800 and Obedient Servant back to back.

This one's a lot better

Attached: Hadestown Banner.jpg (1000x400, 136.48K)

it's white erasure

Greek mythology combined with great depression deep south kino MOGS this shit. Miranda could never.

Attached: 71P7P5ImiRS._AC_SL1000_.jpg (739x937, 161.72K)

"N-no you don't understand! They aren't erasing white people! The founding fathers are all black because this is an urban musical, it doesn't matter what color their skin is!"

mfw lin manuel miranda makes sure all the bad guys in the play are stark white

Attached: a4c8cd54a323dbb98025f88528639617.jpg (498x498, 29.74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gUQ_vP5Eb8E

*wicky wicky wacka*
>Hamilton appears onstage
>the crowd goes fucking bananas
"YO YO YO I CANNAH' LIE! SLAVERY IS NOT COOL!"
>crowd fucking screams in adoration
>Washington floats onto the stage from above
>crowd actually starts shitting everywhere
>like fucking vomiting and shitting and jizzing all over the seating
"YO WASSUP MAN-HATT-AN!! WASHINGTON UP IN THIS JIZZY JIZZY JIZZY IBWA BOUT TO SLAP DOWN SOME HOT VERSE!"
>anuses begin to prolapse in the crowd and spleens ruptured
>several women begin to birth children
"OH YEAH! SO! I SAY! I THINK A CONSTITION WOULD BE A GOOD... SOLUTION! WHOOOOAAAAA" *throws down the mic*
>crowd begins to mold together as the individual people turn into a molten conscious sludge
*wicky wicky wacka*
"Oh no!!! Here comes prince george!! He finna shit on all our gang shit!!!! Fuck!"
>the single pale white man in the production nervously steps onto the stage
>sweat is pouring from his face and he is visibly shaking
"I- uhh.. homogenized state.. bad.."
>the crowd rises as a giant liquid-meat monster before diving into George and consuming him
>cracking all of his bones as he screams forming a horrifying cacophony that can be heard for miles
>the screams peak at their highest and most searing pitch before abruptly ending with George's life vanishing in a painful instant

>Lin Manuel Miranda looks up, satisfied.
"Diversity will save us all."
>he sheds a tear.

Surprisingly good

Attached: Dr1IEC2U4AAAUOI.jpg (900x1200, 147.09K)

Damn I didn't think I'd see any patricians on /teevee/ of all places. Wedding Song and Way Down Hadestown are amazing and it's a great show

DUDE NIGGERS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

A Simpsons type Gag turned into a fucking musical lol

I'm actually not a huge fan of musicals, especially broadway. But his one hits for some reason, probably because I'm a melancholy bastard but also it feels earnest and not trying to force an agenda. We need more authenticity in media

never heard of it?

>"He finna shit on all our gang shit!!!!"
Is that line not in the actual show?

It is by far one of the single worst "musicals" ever conceived
Not only is it historically inaccurate at times, it's just outright cringy as fuck
Musicals are fucking trash and I'm tired of pretending they aren't

Attached: 1661131900942725.webm (300x534, 2.72M)

This is that racist anti white play isn't it

I can appreciate the talent it took to create this play, and that alone is impressive. But, the nigger shit gets tiresome.

ong whenever the slow motion effects happened i started crying laughing. so many moments were supposed to be "wow so cool" and they ended up being so fucking cringe