ITT sequels we will never get

Attached: 1653272726024.png (802x954, 762.46K)

Og VanHelsing is a great solid movie why remaking it?

If it was good once it will be even better the second time.

The studio hates this movie. It was supposed to start monster series back in 2004 but the final product turned out to to be awful parody and they dropped it out. The movie could've been more serious but instead it feels like shitty Avengers tier crap filled with most pathetic quips they could ever come up with.

New Van Helsing was supposed to be much more serious and also possibly R rated, with more sense and less CGI.

no vampire titties. PG-13 sucks.

Van Helsing is another one of those films I saw in a cinema and remember absolutely nothing about other than it was pretty bad.

Dracula Untold was great and fuck you.

Just sounds like they were ahead of the times, if it came out in 2012 it would be "It's like Avengers but with mythical monster!".

Compared to contemporary trite shit the '04 Van Helsing movie at least didn't cheap out on the budget and hide behind 100 layers of irony to cover up the filmmakers insecurity.

I unironically loved this movie.

This is horrible logic when applied to remakes and/or sequels

This movie completely derailed Stephen Sommers's career.

Anyone remember this? I enjoyed it. It's sort of shit, but I think everybody involved in making it knew that, so it ends up being fun rather than some tonal mess.

Attached: solomon kane poster.jpg (520x694, 43.31K)

>great

Attached: 1627920628564.jpg (405x611, 203.54K)

no its not you turd

How many times did Universal try to make The Dark Universe lol

3 times so far.
Van Helsing was supposed to have continuation but it flopped hard they gave up.
10 years later they tried with Dracula Untold but Legendary studio went with WB deal so this was also scrapped. They tried again with The Mummy and now instead of scrapping it they decided to rework next titles but this time it seems like they are going to finally commit as all future movies are supposed to be set in the same modern day world just without announcing it.

It’s based and I was obsessed with the stories as a kid

Dracula Untold deserved a sequel. Kino cast. Sarah Gadon was lovely.

Attached: Sarah+Gadon+Dracula+Untold+Premieres+London+WSKRLW9kZT4l.jpg (594x438, 83.64K)

Van Helsing is amazing, and the visuals still hold up. I haven't seen it in years but I still quote Dracula from time to time, that actor was incredible.

Dark City 2

I still hope for it

Attached: 00737CD2-775C-451C-82B1-CF3352F63042.jpg (1070x1061, 863.12K)

With a track record like that how can this ever fail

>great
Nigga

The movie was all right and ahead of its time but making van helsing a werewolf will never be not retarded.
However it has thr best werewolf and vampire nonster design

Stephen Sommers had a pretty decent career looking back. I wish he kept going. His live action jungle book was kino