/hor/ - Horror General

Bug Sex Edition

Previously on /hor/:

Attached: file.png (1000x1566, 2.02M)

The Nightmare On Elm Street remake was good.

Attached: Roon.jpg (1107x623, 73.84K)

Not horror.

Reminder that stepford wives is not horror and in fact a heartwarming tale with a happy ending

Attached: 1654090056354.webm (854x480, 3M)

DROP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING AND WATCH THIS

It is without a doubt the strangest movie I have ever seen tonally. I have no idea if it's suppose to be horror, comedy, or even a drama. It feels like some old timey sitcom yet everything is fucking weird and the characters treat it as normal. It has these horrific moments of horror with crazy music and then they immediately cut back something normal happening. Even the design of the house is strange. There will be scenes of a kid walking to his room or some shit all normal like and yet the hallways are eerie as shit for no reason due to the lighting and how it's shot. Who the fuck comes up with this type of shit? How does one even articulate what it's suppose to be or feel like when I can't even fathom what I'm seeing just by watching it. People often talk about the movie Freaked from 1993 as one of the most batshit crazy movies but this is way more unsettling and subtle with it's approach. I need other people to experience it just so they can understand what i went through. Pretty sure it's on youtube.

Attached: meet the hollowheads.jpg (1280x720, 127.53K)

>Hatchet 1
6/10
>Hatchet 2
5/10
Should I bother watching the next two?

Stop spamming.

said literally no one ever in history

Gentlemen tonight it's sequel number 3: The Mummy's Tomb.

I enjoyed The Mummy's Hand, I just straight up enjoy colonial tomb raider films and Egyptian mysteries.

Attached: file.png (1059x1594, 3.25M)

Stop being a faggot.

The Mummy movies are the most boring of all the universal monsters by far.

I doubt it.

Who could ever love a fat pig like this girl

You’re going to have a good time.

Me

Officer, my incel alarm just went off

Wouldn't that be that 2014 Dracula

user that's a 10/10 in bong land

Attached: file.png (600x611, 387.45K)

>Bug Sex Edition
There's this.

Attached: Snatchers.2019.1080p.BluRay.x264-nikt0.jpg (2000x3000, 650.63K)

Just got done watching pic related. Absolute kino. How have I never heard of this movie?

Attached: 71x8mYtzaBL._RI_.jpg (1200x1600, 260.53K)

Zoomer mystery meat is repulsive.

Happy to see other anons posting about how good Scream 4 is earlier. It did kinda shitty in theaters but people are finally starting to realize it's the best since the original.
Can't see future Screams being better considering Wes is dead.

Attached: psycho qt.png (1492x796, 1.07M)

Why is discussion considered bait posting? Do we have to suck each other's dicks at all times?

Do their snatches get snatched by the snatchers?

Attached: dog smert.jpg (661x409, 22.36K)

>DROP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING AND WATCH THIS
>It is without a doubt the strangest movie I have ever seen tonally. I have no idea if it's suppose to be horror, comedy, or even a drama. It feels like some old timey sitcom yet everything is fucking weird and the characters treat it as normal. It has these horrific moments of horror with crazy music and then they immediately cut back something normal happening. Even the design of the house is strange. There will be scenes of a kid walking to his room or some shit all normal like and yet the hallways are eerie as shit for no reason due to the lighting and how it's shot. Who the fuck comes up with this type of shit? How does one even articulate what it's suppose to be or feel like when I can't even fathom what I'm seeing just by watching it. People often talk about the movie Freaked from 1993 as one of the most batshit crazy movies but this is way more unsettling and subtle with it's approach. I need other people to experience it just so they can understand what i went through. Pretty sure it's on youtube.
No Scream movie is good and Wes Craven is a fucking hack with like 2 good movies.

Good to know there are still horror connoisseurs out there.

Attached: The.Mummy.1932.1080p.BluRay.x264-nikt0.fanart.jpg (1280x720, 140.53K)

You already ruined one thread. Will you just fuck off and let people enjoy things?

Proof Wes/Scream haters are retards.

Don't feel too bad, never heard of it either. Thanks for the rec

Attached: 1662484509705266.png (420x450, 79.12K)