How DARE YOU you stinking numenorian baboon, you owe everything you have to me...

>How DARE YOU you stinking numenorian baboon, you owe everything you have to me. Grant me a ship free of cost right now or I'll slice you sub-humans pieces!
Woah, what a likable and relatable character!/s

Attached: 1662694104726126.jpg (773x800, 75.09K)

was she always such shitty actress? or its just the pressure of a big main role?

>"I'm so horny I just can't think straight. Get on your knees and service me NOW!"

what a strong female character

And would you believe Elon called her brave smart and nice?

I just realised- she reminds me of a badly acting tilda swinton

She is supposed to be theatre actress, so it is really baffling.

>the face she makes when she's only 30 minutes into your pegging session and cum is dribbling out of your little cock before she gave you permission to cum

I've masturbated to Tilda Swinton sex scenes many times. That is all.

She's going to fuck Sauron, isn't she? Her jerking off his sword was so hamfisted.

stop giving this shit free publicity

Women need to be uppity cunts to be powerful, chud

Does anyone have the webm for OPs? I really think it's a fake digital expression, that is, they literally CGI'd it over the actress performance. The way the furrowed brow flashes for a fraction of a seconds is very sus and it has a certain Faceapp feel to it.

Noldorian sluts can't withstand big Numenorian cock.

Attached: 1662665067752040.gif (600x600, 3.98M)

he's not Numenorian and neither is his secret identity

>NOTHING PERSONAL, KID!

This thing really is dead in the water isn’t it? I mean, even normies, will find her wanting.

Women actresses are not as good as males

Is this actually in the show? tell me it is lol

No, it's photoshop

I watched 15 minutes before dropping the show, I have no idea.

Not the words, the actual footage piece. Is that actually how it runs? Is that what you see?

Ask me how I know this was written by a woman.

Ive only seen her in saint maud and that character was a repressed slut turned femcel so her shit acting wasnt out of place.

actors can't do anything to save material that is this bad. she's being very professional even seriously trying to make it work.

>how DARE YOU sniff my farts..
>anyway user since we are lost out to sea, we might as well continue
>bring your head closer

Yes the show is that bad, there's a part in this last episode where it looks like a car commercial

of course it is.
from the show that gave you Nori eating a live snail.