Aroused, Potter?

>Aroused, Potter?

Attached: 74C0EA03-F4E8-43E1-A7D6-CC7BADE9B70F.jpg (730x1095, 129.83K)

>5/10 without makeup
women's rights

This dumb bimbo makes .e HORNY and gives me a BONER every time i see that SEX face, that SMUG SEX FACE. BALL DRAINING SMUG SEC FACE it bothers me, it pisses me off. STOP MAKING ME HORNY WHORE

Attached: 0E7DEDBC-BD57-47C9-8FD1-8D5F1FEE1C4B.png (700x753, 534.65K)

who is she?

>cumulous pantolous

Why didn't Rowling write Malfoy as a female or at least as an feminine male? Why? Why?

Attached: 1662197339448284.png (886x620, 588.11K)

Pottah, how am I supposed to work with this? Your todger is only 3 cm!
>Hermione and Ron liked it!
That harlot is a mugglefucker, she doesn't know better. Now hold still
CHODICUS EMBIGGENUS
>Woah malfoy, how did you know that spell?
All slytherins know it. Now, slither that 35cm into my cunt, Pottah, or I'll take it away again

Name of actor

based

>and Ron liked it

Attached: goldface.jpg (228x221, 10.12K)

god damn it

>school full of magic horny teenagers
>everybody isn't walking around with gigantic tits, ass and cocks
can't suspend my disbelief that much

>ay pottah, after yer done stretchin yer legs, come stretch me cunt

The black market for Polyjuice must have really been something. Imagine going to a party and picking up who you thought was the cheerleading captain but halfway through sex “she” turns back into the pimply senior who only speaks in grunts

>ron, its your turn to be lindsay lohan
>fine, but you have to be ron jeremy

Daphne Greengrass?

I’m now remembering that Potter Puppet Pals pipe bomb song but instead he sings “Ron, Ron, Ron Jeremy!”

>halfway through sex “she” turns back
give to him the rest of polyjuice and keep fucking

lmfao

I read a fanfiction in which malfoy gets turned into a girl and gets bred by harry
My penis got hard and I masturbated to it

>every night I dream of Dobbie eating my skin clean off!

Name. NOW!

>Dracette takes a poorly brewed polyjuice potion and becomes a futa, permanently
>As part of being a futa, gains extremely high magical proficiency
>Harry pisses her off one day, so she shrinks him and makes him live in her balls, forever

I think it was the Changing Lights
Just fyi Draco doesn't like being a woman and becomes a man in the end

bro what the fuck
why am i hard

>Draco doesn't like being a woman and becomes a man in the end
What a fag

>then voldemort avadakedavra dracette's balls
>harry dies
>dracette dies but the cock lives
>voldy laughs and then please himself with the cock

At least post the pasta

>"HARRRRRYYYY POTTTTTEERRRRR DID YOU PUT FEMALE PRONOUNS IN THE GOBLET OF BRIDGET" Dumbledore pondered aloud calmly.
>"N-no sir , that was the trannies in hufflepuff sir" said Harry in a quivering voice,deathly afraid of the half naked headmaster standing before holding a dakimakura of bridget from guilty gear, "But I don't see the problem honestly, now that shes a girl its not gay to fa..."
>"GIRL? TITS? GAY, POTTER? YOU THINK I FAP TO BRIDGET BECAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL, POTTER? ITS BECAUSE HE'S A FAILED MAN! THERES NOTHING MORE HOTTER THAN CUMMING INSIDE A MIND-BROKEN BOY WHO LOOKS LIKE HE STOLE HIS ENTIRE WARDROBE FROM A NEARBY CONVENT."
>"But, sir", Harry said as he deigned to stretch the legs of reason to the rabid headmaster "Aren't trannies and femboys both the same flavour of mental illness?"
>Harry had little to no time to prepare as the headmaster struck him across the face with the dakimakura he was holding, causing naive student to fall to the ground, and the subsequent stretching of the legs as the Dumbledore stomped on Harry's face repeatedly, calmly.
>"ITS JUST DIFFERENT, POTTER! IVE ALWAYS BEEN GAY FOR BRIDGET, POTTER! GRINDLEWALD USED TO DRESS UP AS HIM JUST FOR ME POTTER, AND WOULD DO WONDERFUL THINGS WITH A YOYO AND A BIKELOCK TO MY ANUS. TRANNIES ARE ABOMINATIONS, BRIDGET IS MY OTONOKO. YOU KNOW WHAT OTONOKO MEANS POTTER? IT MEANS BOYWIFE. BRIDGET WAS MY BOYWIFE , POTTER. AND THE TRANNIES TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME! NO MORE!"
>Dumbledore stopped his calm onslaught upon Harry's fragile frame, and handed him a pistol.
>"here you go, Potter. You've always had the chud phenotype, with the glasses and the jewish actor and whatnot. I need you to take this gun and shoot up the hufflepuff common room. For my sake. Make sure to scream something about "heil jk rowling 1488" to divert attention from myself. Off you go. 45 points to gryffindor"

the pasta where snape rapes harry is better

nah
>dracette gets bored of harry banging around in there, causing a huge ruckus
>churns him into cum and sprays him in goyle-polyjuiced-as-lucy-pinder
>later voldy comes back, demands to know where harry is
>gets mad that dracette churned him
>gets eaten by dracette's cock

>”HARRRRYYYYY POTTTER!!!” Dumbledore shrieked calmly
>Harry stumbled back, as a tidal wave of serene spittle threatened to wash him over the battlements, and gazed fearfully into the thunderously tranquil face of his headmaster
>”DID YOU ENGORGIO YOURSELF AND THEN EXPAND THAT SLYTHERIN SNATCH SO FAR THAT YOU COULD STRETCH YOUR LEGS INSIDE IT?!?! WE’VE LOST THREE HOUSE ELVES ALREADY, SINCE THE STUPID LITTLE BASTARDS MISTOOK IT FOR A NEW CORRIDOR AND TRIED GOING IN TO CLEAN! FIFTY POINTS FROM SLYTHERIN, AND INHOPE THAT TEACHES YOU A LESSON!”

Attached: 3021676A-746A-4CD9-B80B-A0A07DA7A025.jpg (1073x810, 98.6K)

>Aroused, Potter?
No thanks, I will pick one Guiness