This isn't hard to understand

This isn't hard to understand.

Attached: 1662690356782172.png (601x220, 29.13K)

DO NOT REDEEM THE COLONIZATION BLOODY BASTARD BITCH

Attached: 33277b336dd70338f174fa9fc1b3a392.jpg (1280x720, 151.64K)

>how many times are we supposed to thank u
once would be nice

If they were so advanced and cultured why did they let themselves be colonized?

imagine losing the race war

This is the problem with not allowing total war.

like damn....it really do be like that....

I'm not asking you to thank me, I'm asking you to stop blaming me for shit I had nothing to do with that mostly happened before I was born and racially discriminating against me for not being "diverse".

bite the curb, chud

They're not blaming you for causing shit, they're blaming you for benefiting directly from their historical oppression.

>muh they stole are shit that we didn't even know we had or could use and still can't.
lol

You don't have "riches" if you don't do trading.

>see people mourning a death
>think: how can i make this about me?

Should Mongols also be ashamed of Genghis Khan? I hear that he is actually worshipped as a god over there.

What makes colonisation uniquely evil anyway? Nations have conquered each other for ages and invented moral reasons for it as well.

If I really benefited I could buy them all a muzzle

Australian Aboriginals never invented the wheel, never invented the bow, and spent 50,000 years burning down the entire continent to the point that most of it is now a desert. They also ate every other child. The only thing I feel bad about is that we didn't wipe them out.

Attached: 1656752542838.jpg (1600x900, 96.34K)

Ah yes, all the riches were stolen is why you people shit in the streets

The difference is whithoids are actually gullible enough to feel guilty about it. Imagine the germanic tribes demanding "reparations" from the Romans for kicking their ass so hard. They'd laugh in their fucking faces.

If we did, we wouldn't have monke targaryen, so I'd say it was worth to keep them around.

And yet she's speaking English, living in a colonial country, and upper class judging by her checkmark

Bro, the British Isles cut down 95% of their original forests.
It's recovered to an amazing 13%.
Also, worth mentioning that Brits never invented the wheel either, they got it from Mediterranean (brown people) cultures

Mongols don't benefit from shit these days.

Kek I remember some paper I read about aborigines online and they’re so unbelievably stupid they couldn’t find a way to be nice about it so it was just them asking genuinely why they’re so fucking retarded

Once would be nice.

>Mediterranean (brown people)
WE WUZ ROMANS AN SHIEEET

What are all these super fucked up countries that were colonized exactly?

>zero punctuation: 1
>I want to communicate with humans, and attempt their own language: 0

Attached: B7C3A51D-1A4E-4576-ADB0-B20869AB4371.jpg (680x360, 31.83K)

>stolen generation
>whitey forced to apologize for trying to integrate abos into white families, so they can get them away from their inbreeding pack rapist families

She has no Abo ancestry

Nope, don't have shit. I see ooga booga people all over the place flaunting their wealth though

>they're blaming you for benefiting directly from their historical oppression.
cope

>they're all on welfare and social leeches
>they're flaunting their wealth in my poor white face :(

Which is it

I wonder if the jannies are going to leave this one up as relevant to Any Forums?

whatever
how do you quantify how much I benefit from your historical oppression

south korea was colonized by Japan, fought a bloody war but in 30 years developed their economy, east asians come to America with nothing yet they perform better than african americans academically. start careers, build familial wealth

the actual impact is virtually irrelevant and far from justifies the increasing racial discrimination, but of course you don't give a shit about the details, either the emotional shock value is enough or, of course, you just don't give a shit about what is right or fair in general, you get free shit and that is enough for you

Attached: 150226111810-asian-wealth-780x439.jpg (780x439, 72.54K)

>Imagine the germanic tribes demanding "reparations" from the Romans for kicking their ass so hard
lol he doesn't know

they are asking chalies the same thing now

I am the King of Spain

They should be thanking us for not doing it again. It would only take an army of 10-20 million whiteoids with a shared goal and the latest military tech to conquer the earth.

God, what's her excuse for that monstrous jaw then? Just a random mutation spawning a freak of nature?

>Riches
lol

this fags really trying to argue abos are as smart as brits

>Bro, the British Isles cut down 95% of their original forests
Source: trust me dude I'm not a delusional retard

Someone post the actual “don’t sleep in the road” public service messaging aimed at no one else besides the aborigines in Aus.

As a Swede I see this kind of behaviour like if one of my countrymen would be seething daily and raging against Russians for taking Finland 200 years ago or whenever it was. Fucking mental.

I would beat the shit out of someone if they called me a "colonizer" to my face.

Called an underbite while Australia has universal healthcare it doesn't cover dental care or the cost of an ambulance which you are charged for per kilometre the trip takes on top of the call out fee

I am white and refuse to apologize for being white. What other white people have done has nothing to do with me because the only person whose actions I'm responsible for are mine. Cry about it.

> Brits never invented the wheel either
What an absurd statement.

Have you heard of commas? Punctuation?

Explain east/se-Asia then. They were colonized, both by themselves (japs vs the rest, China vs neighbours etc) and by whites. They are still doing great, in most cases.

>I am white and refuse to apologize for being white.
cool it with the antisemitic remarks

No

East Asia and SEA niggers got shit on for a long time and a tiny fraction of them are doing well.

why do slave brains think like this?

Colonialism was basically early capitalism with extra cruelty. Aggressive expansion overseas with the primary goal being profit in form of importation of exotic goods which then could be taxed and cheap labor force in form of underpaid natives and slaves, sounds familiar?
Because of this the rest of the world is still seething - As only Jews and Asians managed to systematically thrive in this world invented by white Western nations which enforced it across the globe.
People might cope by claiming that whites have no culture, but the reality is that their lifestyle, especially the British culture, became so dominant that it's simply the norm across the entire planet. From compulsory education for youth to the dress code in business meetings and the way nations run their democratic governments - you live in a white culture.

>despite a huge number of them immigrating from actual third world countries with nothing but the clothes on their backs, Hispanics are still wealthier on average than blacks
how? is it really just IQ?

Gee, sorry for the crime of being born today. Should I go and be homeless on the street? Seeing as I don't deserve anything. Would my starvation and misery satisfy them?

qrd?

>They're
Nice try, tyrone

Attached: thumb_the-how-to-spot-a-criminal-starter-pack-watch-out-17937493.png (200x202, 24.44K)

>Bro, the British Isles cut down 95% of their original forests.
but they used that to build shit and maintain civilization

>that were never yours
They're mine now

Attached: 12532365.png (600x600, 398.23K)

Japan : shat on, doing great
South korea : shat on, doing great
China : shat on, doing well
Vietnam : UTTERLY shat on, and recently, doing well

Are the people in these countries just better than anyone else or what?