This shit was really unnecessary. Watching it just made realize that Walt was 10x more interesting than Jesse

This shit was really unnecessary. Watching it just made realize that Walt was 10x more interesting than Jesse

Attached: C8AA509D-4DBE-4978-ACAB-B47F1D73314F.jpg (1000x1250, 104.08K)

Ok, but who asked?

You chuds don't understand. Walt was the bad guy. He made everyone hurt in his life and was a POS in general. Jesse was just a young guy that Walt manipulated. And in case this wasn't like perfectly crystal fucking clear, Vince ended better call Saul showing all the horrible things Walt caused, with Marie being in shambles especially, and done and that at the end of the day justice wins. Evil isn't interesting. It's appalling.

Fat Todd made this movie worth watching. The wide angle shots of his fat stomach are so good

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST ROOT FOR WALT HE'S LE EVIL
Every time I see a gay post like this I like Walt a little bit more

Who are you even baiting

I liked it. Didn't really need the roadtrip with Fat Todd or the gunslinger duel though. Really, it should've just been Jesse getting the money and adjusting to life in Alaska. Just him getting over his shit and fully taking responsibility.

This movie is the very definition of filler, adds nothing substantial to the methverse beyond fat Todd memes.

I'm not baiting. I said chud to call out the specific kind of person attracted to him as a character. It's clear what Vince was trying to do. The trajectory of BB and BCS were modeled after Crime & Punishment which is one of the best books of all time where a man decides to break the rules but in doing so he makes his life and everyone's so much worse. Eventually he confesses to a judge only then he finds peace in owing up and paying his due for being in the wrong. The same thing happened to Saul and to Walt by extension. You idiots can't respect anything. You can't respect someone that looks different than you. You can't respect someone's sexuality. You can't respect allies and shared values. You can't respect the rule of law. You can't have the common decency to get vaccinations if its to help other. You can't even accept the 2020 election results. Instead you're identify with Walt because you had no father figure and are rebelling against everything and like Walt are consumed with unhealthy resentment toward everyone and everything. You aren't successful in life so you're envious and seething just like WW being irrationally angry instead of happy at Eliots success.

Walt won faggot

Walt lost. He lost everything in fact.

Yeah, I feel like being pursued by feds and criminals for the rest of his life in Mexico would have been a better ending for Jessie

>I'm not baiting
>spews bait

Attached: beatings.jpg (500x403, 29.96K)

Reminder that Jesse was supposed to be a throwaway character and was meant to die in season 1, but the redditors loved LE BITCH XD gimmick so much they shoehorned him into the main cast with nothing to do. So Jesse spends 3 final seasons crying on the floor

Jesse should have turned himself in. I'm hoping they make a sequel where he does. I don't like these endings where lawbreakers go free. Although Jesse was no where near as big of a player so I would hope the judge and jury would have some leniency on him. Walt and Saul deserved everything they got in the end.

walts treatment of jesse was the core of the show. Alone, he's not that interesting

And he treated him like shit.

>It's clear what Vince was trying to do.
Don't care, I reject Vince's gay intended meaning and substitute my own based one

You can't and if you did you really missed the mark and might have been dropped on your head when you were a baby.

Yep, I like Walt even more now, keep replying

He'll be memorized and mythicised for decades to come, Vince showed this in the prison bus scene at the end of BCS. If those hardened inmates knew about Saul they sure af knew about Heisenberg.

Who is it do you think you are replying to right now? Who is it do you think you see? Do you know how many (You)’s I get in a year? Even if I told you, you wouldn’t believe me. Do you have any idea what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going to shitpost? A shitpost, big enough to be listed on Any Forums goes belly up, it ceases to exist without me, no you clearly do not know who you are replying to.

So let me clue you in user, I am not like Walt, user, I AM THE HEISENBERG.
A Redditor walks into his house and gets cucked, and you think that of me? No. I AM THE ONE WHO KEKS

Attached: 40614DEF-46C5-431A-8A9B-2FC251D2D212.jpg (300x168, 4.91K)