Why does nobody talk about this show here? Its pretty good and well spirited

Why does nobody talk about this show here? Its pretty good and well spirited

Attached: 7571A9CF-6069-4D8A-89C0-BAE1699D508A.jpg (1242x1814, 517.88K)

More like The Asshole lmao

Coz it's not based on a pre-existing "Franchise" like a childrens comic book or computer game.

It is good and I can't wait for the new season. I'd say it's not talked about here because it's more for adults.

Fake wholesome is the new woke. Disgusting and evil.

i watched the first season and enjoyed it enough but had zero urge to watch the second. I have no idea why

It's a big step down in quality anyway. Without the dynamic of the boss secretly hoping Ted fails (but being charmed by him anyway), the show doesn't really have a meaningful conflict.

The first season was kino, the second was mostly a setup for the a third season. I think the direction there going in works, but it certainly felt like a buildup. It had some pretty great episodes though.

The second season was so pozzed and devoid of any true heart or comedy you could've glimpsed on the first one it's kind of amazing. Very rarely you see such a drop of quality between the 1st and 2nd seasons of a show. They overcorrected god knows why and turned up it's woke garbage to ridiculous extremes and I couldn't fucking finish it.

it's for women

There is a new enemy

I have 2 friends who shilk it to me constantly. I also know that the creator of scrubs is involved and I'm a huge scrubs fan. Yet I couldn't make it past episode 3. I've tried more than once. It just didn't appeal to me. I'm also not familiar with the character prior to the show apparently it was a fake character sudeikis would appear as on sports half time shows or something?

it's shit

I'm aware, it doesn't work very well.

it's shit and has retarded sex stories, since it's made for women

go outside dude...

jason sudeikis sucks

I liked it when the blonde woman slept with the black man

Ridiculous take. The show is the most middle of the road cutesy pap currently airing. Nothing about it is particularly adult. Feels almost like a more story orientated Parks and Rec. I was watching it earlier this morning and when Ted Lasso, a man with folksy wisdom, references Magnolia and Paul Thomas Anderson within the same breath, I knew we were in nonsense writer wish fulfilment land. The idea that you can earn anyone's respect by being nice is an appealing fantasy for those too fearful to be anything but agreeable. In that way it is nu-male the series. And I'm not even going to get into the episodic asides that serve to lecture the audience on political correctness. Are we meant to "grow up" when a woman sleeps with the person who you hate most in the world within 24 hours of your last date? Can't the show at least explore why his feelings are in some way valid?

I do. And everyone is just like me. They say retarded and gay as insults, and it seems more and more that the internet is the only place people like (you) exist. Probably because you’re a weird pussy that lives online.

Attached: ChadWoody.png (1170x593, 891.61K)

Milf kino

Attached: hannah-waddingham-2022-critics-choice-awards-0.jpg (800x1201, 79.53K)