What do you think about 'crime' documentaries? I like them but they are always biased or flat out wrong

what do you think about 'crime' documentaries? I like them but they are always biased or flat out wrong

Attached: th.jpg (474x663, 53.27K)

>first murder he was innocent
>second murder he was guilty

What kind of a lowlife cares what the backstory of this human filth was?

Why don't you use your previous few neurons learning about something important?

this lil nigga did nothing wrong, the jinx was a scam

Attached: RobDurst.jpg (639x959, 74.2K)

Can you demonstrate this?

lol he killed like 4 people

I really don't like them and can't watch them. It's always "the suspect seems quilty BUT" and in the next episode "the suspect seems not quilty BUT" etc.

>t.

Attached: Jarecki.jpg (1296x730, 187.93K)

they never KNOW anything for sure but they always make it seems like everything is a certain way and dramatize it way too much
netflix is not a learning platform

>they are always biased or flat out wrong
Sad that people take these at face value. West Memphis 3 got released despite overwhelming evidence against them and 15 written confessions and multiple eyewitness testimony just because Johnny Depp and Eddie Vedder saw a shitpiece HBO documentary and told everyone they were innocent.

I watched one recently that some hipster girl in LA tried to solve this girls disappearance in the midwest for like a decade and everyone just basically fucked with her and lied and wasted money until she hired an actual PI who did more in a week than she did the whole time. And then she became buddies with a child molester and call out a big dig crew for some site she thought the body was and it was a real circus by the end. I can't think of it but I'll look it up if that sounds interesting to anyone.

That does sound interesting and also vaguely familiar but I don't remember anything else.

>watch the entire netflix miniseries on D.B. Cooper
>WE HAVE NO IDEA WHO HE IS LMAO

I liked Tiger King

Found it, was called 'Relentless' so hard to sift through all this crap and the name is so forgettable.

Also very spoiler don't read if you actually want to watch but the pedo she befriends commits suicide during the middle of the investigation and the series ends on a zoom in of a well where she's totally convinced the girls body is buried in I think

Still crazy that those 3 pieces of shit are free when they brutally murdered 3 little boys and cut their dicks off. They should have gotten the death penalty. So much evidence has come out that they definitely did it, yet some shitbag celebs wanted them out, so they are out.

What proof has come out since then?

That “I am a killer” show on netflix is pretty kino. They always show both sides of every case. The killer usually comes across pretty well behaved so you kinda symphatize with him thinking “maybe his gun did just fire in the wrong direction and hit the poor store clerk”. “Maybe society should give him a second chance and let him out of prison...”. Than they show the detectives who worked on the case with evidence how the store clerk was shot 14 times and stabbed to death while running away or some shit like that.

Oh c'mon man. I red Damien Echols book about his prison time and tried to find something which made him quilty and it's clear he was fucked by the police. Great book btw.

Oh yeah this was blumhouse's first or second true crime produced series I think, the girl was so insufferable it was kind of satisfying to see how useless she actually ended up being.

he did kill his wife and this neighbor, why are you simping for a DEAD rich fuck. doc was overrated, and jarecki making the last part all about himself was cringe. I liked his other doc on the nonce family though

Tons of shit with the dumb one of the 3. He confessed to tons of people: his family, the cops, etc... There were also witnesses who saw the 3 walking away from the creek just after the timeframe of the murders, and they had mud all over their shoes and lower pants. More shit, too ... but I researched it years ago, so I can't quite recall the details.

society gets what it fucking deserves if a celebrity endorsement can alter justice

Qrd on what celebrities, who campaigned for those 3 killers, think actually happened? Do they point at somebody else or is it just “we have no clue who did it but it wasn’t these three...”?

What pissed me off the most is how the documentary crew hired some piece of shit expert to testify that the compass impression from the bottom of Damien Echols' survival knife stamped into one of the boys' forehead was ACKSHUALLY his stepfathers' denture marks despite the fact that they weren't anything like teeth marks at all and you could literally see the whole compass pressed into his fucking forehead.
Damien Echols is a piece of shit child killer that got off on all the attention he brought onto himself (not an opinion btw he literally tells you this multiple times in interviews) and constantly goes around saying shit like "if I did it" just like OJ.

The dumb one was a literal retard ffs.

They lied and manipulated the footage. He’s innocent.

Attached: BobDurst.jpg (1280x720, 156.25K)

>Do they point at somebody else
they point the finger at one of the boys' stepfathers because he's christian and doesn't seem to be very intelligent and for literally no other reason. they blame this guy because they're mad at their own fathers they had to go to church on sunday.

It was probably one of their step dads. These anons whinging about it just hate the thing cause that’s what they do.

he totally did it
still think they didn't do enough to prove it though

Attached: Qvb51xDcdWOj8.jpg (448x252, 23.87K)

He wasn't a retard he was literally coached by his lawyer TWICE on how to answer the questions like a retard in order to try and lessen his sentence.

Low IQ yes, but not a total retard. He even detailed how they were drinking a very specific brand of whiskey before and during when they killed the boys, and later threw the bottle under a bridge overpass. The broken bottle, with a still readable label, was still there, just where he said it was. And it wasn't Jack Daniels or Jim Beam or something, it was some really obscure off brand. But dude confessed to literally like 10 people. He said he couldn't stand the pressure of trying to hide it.

>”With the ol’ ball-and-chain gone, Ive actually got time for my own hobbies hahaha, nah Im just kidding ofc, Im deeply concerned about my family”

Attached: C07517B5-B740-4BE7-AF82-DFC31B6A06CD.png (640x472, 209.67K)

If they're on Netflix, they are factually incorrect. So i don't watch them.

He even admitted to it multiple times after his lawyer told him not to and you can watch his lawyer trying to get him to shut up while he's doing it. His story is always consistent, the other two boys lied about mismatching alibis 5 or 6 different times.

Prove this

Damn I loved this one. I didn’t really care about the main guy that much, but just the jewish lawyer kikery was just certified KINO to watch

Yep. There is a lot of stuff like that that is not part of the court record, not part of any documentary, and you have to dig deep to find. They for sure did it. They only served 18 years for killing three kids. KEK.