THIS.........IS MY DESIGN

THIS.........IS MY DESIGN

Attached: wiIIy g.jpg (784x937, 56.47K)

Why did we never find out what he designed?

Dream much, Will?

ITS MY CREATION
MAKE IT REEEEAL

THIS IS MY DESIGN
IT WAS MADE FOR ME

>make show where you make goys root for the cannibal
>cancel it
jews are complicated

Goodbye Dr. Lecter.

Attached: sad mads.gif (400x168, 3.8M)

god i want a will bf so fucking bad

Attached: an48zD5_700b.jpg (638x960, 81.35K)

It backfired. Sadly the audience for this show ended up being the average twitter they/them faggot with zero self-awareness, into fanfiction and the gay undertone more than the moral ambiguity, great aesthetics and dialogue, superb soundtrack and adaptations of book lines and past movie performances.
It was a gem, but it attracted a poor crowd.

He is very cute.

Attached: puppy eyes will.jpg (4096x3072, 612.21K)

those who call themselves jews but are not are unable to understand true artistry

Attached: 1662461352117.jpg (995x994, 103.23K)

>It backfired. Sadly the audience for this show ended up being the average twitter they/them faggot with zero self-awareness, into fanfiction and the gay undertone more than the moral ambiguity, great aesthetics and dialogue, superb soundtrack and adaptations of book lines and past movie performances.
>It was a gem, but it attracted a poor crowd.
No wonder the last season sucked
Lol me and my mom still quote this

Filtered.

Pumpk Fancy

season 3 was bad, save the dolarhyde segments, hannibal in italy or whatever on a bike was a miss

Watching the cello scene when it aired shocked me that it was aired on primetime tv. I'm not complaining, but it surprised me that there was no backlash

Refer to my previous post.

nice rebuttal, see pic related for mine

Attached: 1657721199286.jpg (524x228, 39.96K)

I'm male with no desire to be anything but, I'm sorry about your schizophrenia though.

lmao

Attached: tumblr_inline_nm28d7HLXa1re52tn_500.jpg (500x344, 61.91K)

They know.

That Hannibussy is about to be violated...