Nolan Batman: NOOOO!! I INSPIRED THE JOKER, WHO IN TURN CORRUPTED HARVEY! BUT THANK GOD IM NOT A GOOD GUY...

>Nolan Batman: NOOOO!! I INSPIRED THE JOKER, WHO IN TURN CORRUPTED HARVEY! BUT THANK GOD IM NOT A GOOD GUY, SO I CAN LIE TO GOTHAM AND BECOME WHAT THEY DESERVE...ANOTHER BAD GUY! ALSO, I'LL QUIT AFTER ONE YEAR!!
>Reeves Batman: I fucked up. My emotions caused others to react similarly, and instead of helping others, I was inadvertently helping only myself while harming others. I will rebrand myself as something the people of my city deserve and need; a symbol of hope.

Attached: Screenshot_20220826-222610.png (796x795, 454.51K)

Realistic Superheros don't exist. Most would get shot or become mentally ill within a year.

>Nolan Batman: I fucked up. My behavior caused others to react similarly, and instead of helping others, I was inadvertently causing chaos, which was okay because it turns out Gotham was moral enough without me or Harvey. I will rebrand myself as something the people of my city deserve and need; a scapegoat to build a lie upon, even though the city didn't seem to really want Harvey in the first place, and only Rachel, Gordon, and I mentioned him be inspiring.
There. Fixed it OP to a more balanced argument.

Unless you're actually superman you would end up dead/crippled.

you're no fun

I hate Nolan's beak on the cowl, but I also want Pattinson to have a pointy nose.

and yet you easily belive in realistic cartoony supervillians like Schwab or BlackRock

good morning sir
i eat the bugs for she

Nolan’s Batman had as much emotional weight as his plastic suit

Completely agree. Never felt for him once.
Begins did that stupid "muh stethoscope" bullshit, and TDK had him sad cause his crush died.
That's not Batman.

I dont understand Batmans morals. Is it really better to just spare supervillains than killing them? The baddies always end up killing innocent people.

>I INSPIRED THE JOKER
no he didn't

I can’t believe I ever liked any of this shit. Going back to Nolan films make me fucking cringe.

>Joker actively admits he's only doing what he's doing because Batman exists. Uses Batman's vigilantism as a backbone for most of his crimes.
>JOEKERR WASNT INSPIRED BY BATMAN!
You're a bit slow, right?

cringe

He creates Bane too by lying about Harvey, I.E. by not trusting the citizens of Gotham despite having proven themselves not fifteen minutes prior.
>Alfred lies to Bruce about Rachel and furthers Batman's psychological deterioration and inadvertantly causing Dent's transformation and death.
>Alfred delivers a retarded, ambiguous speech about how Bruce doesn't know who he's dealing with (in reference to Bane) even though he had just dealt with Joker, who actually matched Alfred's description of a man just looking for "good sport", versus Bane who has more reasonable motivations unfortunately paired with brutality he was molded by.
Who the fuck is supposed to be the hero in these movies?
Joker cleaned up more crime in 48 hours than Batman did his entire career.

Attached: tNLH3yKVFpgbxCNJn4FENP.jpg (1200x600, 76.37K)

You want Batman to anoint himself the savior of Gotham instead? That's not very selfless or heroic.
>I INSPIRED THE JOKER
This was never stated or part of the movie. Joker was just wise to society's surface level "civilization."
>I'LL QUIT AFTER ONE YEAR!!
Very realistic. Took out the mob and the big supervillains.

Attached: batman 1649803060405.png (442x452, 144.98K)

did you just skip the end of batman begins, or...?

>Dude I won't kill my enemies because of no contextual reason or logic but because of psychological trauma I experienced as a kid
>but it's OK if you, Selina Catwoman, do it with a loaded gun I handed to you
lmao who writes these movies? this shit is worse than Love and Thunder

Attached: f963a48e-e021-41c6-a51d-9d685f2c88c3_text.gif (400x300, 732.57K)

Pattinson had a leather pig nose, that was also somehow bulletproof.

Attached: batman nose 1649129932227.jpg (2048x2048, 200.86K)

That's what I liked about Roberts batman. He's not capable of switching from nocturnal hunter to day time philanthropist. He's an antisocial sleeper during the day and can barely see from the sun. I loved that touch.

leaving a joker card is inspiring the joker??