Who's pumped up for BLACK ADAM ?

Who's pumped up for BLACK ADAM ?
That new trailer that dropped hours ago is fire. I reserved my tix already at my local AMC.

Attached: YcGZHbB.jpg (832x865, 123.98K)

holy shit he's unlikable

I think I'll go see it. It looks a lot more fun than mcu films.

whoa sorry you died, suxx
btw heres my new ad for my movie XD
jesus christ duh wayne

Can't wait to see CHADZAM fight his ultimate nemesis. #furyofthegods

holy fuck

Attached: jr0v08wends.jpg (600x927, 40.89K)

lmao

based

Litty if real

GET FUCKING LITTY

The Queen's death is NOT litty bros.

There is no way that is real. Even he cannot be that much of a retard.

>Dwayne Johnson

Attached: CM.gif (400x170, 258.33K)

Whoa what an obviously real tweet based.

Attached: image_2022-09-09_060641798.png (500x366, 86.37K)

I am straight PISSING in my seat. I can't wait to see Dwayne 'The Rock" Johnson's RAUNCHY adventure in Hong Kong

at least he didnt try to be subtle like Brie

“Well it has been one hell of a Thursday so far, certainly for my family. From the moment we woke up this morning, it’s just been one of those days. But I’m just swooping in really quickly to stop in and send my love, and my condolences, my light, strength, and mana to The Royal Family during this time in the spirit of the passing of The Queen.

I’m so sorry. I know the pain, like we all know the pain. And, what a life! What an incredible life! I have never had the privilege or honor of meeting The Queen, but what a life! Seven decades, I think, of the longest running monarchy. I think, I’m terrible at math. But I believe it’s seven decades, and what an impactful life!

And I got to tell you, not that this is any consolation in any way, I’m just sharing just a perspective that I have, is that when I lost my old man two years ago right before the pandemic hit us, and my old man, he dropped and he passed away, and I never had a chance to say goodbye to him. And I regret that.

But the way I look at death these days is that it informs us on how we should live moving forward. Because in their spirit we have an opportunity to live, and live life, and live greatly, with passion, and fervor, and positive energy, and with all we got. With all we got. So, I’m sending a lot of love, and stay strong, and now let’s live as greatly as we can. And what a life! Stay strong.”

Attached: image_2022-09-09_061158336.png (898x506, 503.02K)

Mfw America is the only country being respectful and not edgy.

Attached: image_2022-09-09_061446546.png (800x450, 320.4K)

As a colony of the British empire it is our duty to show respect.

>The Queen is dead. F.
>Btw don't forget about my new capeshit movie
BIG KEK

R.I.P SISTA. Wish I could've shared a glass of Teremana Tequila with Liz
#BlackAdam trailer TODAY @ 5pm PT